Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Print Studio Pro plugin

I have been using the "Print Studio Pro" plugin with Photoshop Elements 11 to print to my PIXMA Pro-10 photo printer.I upgraded to Photoshop Elements 12, and now cannot install the plugin to Elements 12.Any thoughts?Thanks in advance,Hans

Resolved! Problem printing with print studio pro plu in

Hi everyone I own the pro100 printer since 2 weeks. I could make some nice prints from the Lightroom (5.7) print module using my wireless network. I just add recently the plugin "print studio pro" but I cannot make any print. Once the plugin starts (...

Resolved! Pro-100 stopped printing

Pro-100 does not print. The yellow light flashes 3 times. I checked every possible option for that error  but found nothing wrong. No paper jams. When I send a file to be printed it takes about an inch of the paper and stops flashing the orange light...

AD by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pro 100 s - how to clean the print head

Hi, brand new member and really need some advice please! I think I need to clean my print head, I am getting some banding particularly on blue colours. I have taken the print head out and had a look and I am not sure if it is possible to clean it at ...

blackcat by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Imageprograf ipf830 Ink Warning

We have a Canon ipf830 for printing large format CAD drawings in our office.  We only print these in monochrome on plain roll paper.  We do not have any need for color ink.  Since installing the printer 8 months ago, we've noticed our cyan, magenta, ...

steckrca by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA PRO 1 leaving strange circle marks

Hi all, wondering if anybody could help. I've emailed Canon but whilst I wait for their reply, I hope I could get some solutions here (as my works depends on the printer working perefcetly) I've tried running various types of paper through on differe...

IMG_0919.JPG
meirou by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon iPF8400 printed image size problem

Hello, everyone, I have this problem with my iPF8400 image size problem. I print on paper and on high quality canvas. When I print, usually the printed image is from 5 to 10 percent smaller, than set in print screen properties. For example, I just pr...

Resolved! Pixma Pro 100 and MacOS Sierra

Purchased thie printer May 31 2017 and i realized it was a mistake because is does not support my computer OS or the new one coming up. the latest update was back 2016. Can't return it because i have to cut out the serial number from the box. is ther...

Qgent by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements