Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma Pro100 Actual Footprint?

Hello, I'm a new member to the forum and just purchased a Canon Pixma Pro 100.  This is arriving next week and trying to find a table to place this printer on.  The Canon website clearly shows dimensions but I ask someone who owns this printer if the...

Resolved! PRO-100 Print documents without color ink.

After soooo   many years my pro9000II finally quit. I picked up a pro-100.I knowon the 9000II you could print on "grayscale" setting so that you did not use c,y,r,g,etc inks is "black and white photo printing" the same type of setting? I  think not f...

MOX by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pro 100 - lines on print

Hello I am just trying out my new printer and am printing photograph on Matte 13x19 photo paper. I am getting a series of dark lines in two locations on the print.  Any ideas why? Thankyou 

Stone by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Setting "go to sleep" delay in Pro 2000

I have a new Pro 2000 printer and am just learning some things about it.  It seems to go to sleep very quickly after printing. Sometimes I am making last minute adjustments on another print and the printer goes to sleep.I would like the printer to st...

WayneT by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

canon pro 100 print on textured cardstock

I bought the Pixma Pro 100 because it was one of the top recommended for digital scrapbooking.  The ink, however, does not print well with textured cardstock.  Do I need to try a pigment ink cartridge?  Or does this printer not work on textured cards...

stringz by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Print Studio Pro Questions

Hi. For years I've been printing straight from photoshop, which as I don't print images too often has been fine, but is still a little cumbersome, so I've decided to try Print Studio Pro, only I have a few questions regarding it I couldn't find answe...

HawkinsT by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements