cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Studio Pro

ejmrupert
Apprentice

Print Studio Pro is faliling to load within the latest PS.   It will not load period in the latest LR.   I have uninstalled/re-installed several times. It was working previously in PS but since the update no dice.  Have tried reverting back to the Prev version of PS but to no avail. Have manually installed the plugins for both programs several times as well but nothing.

Automate ==> Canon PSP ==> Quick Error message and then crash. 

Windows 10 x64

Latest Updates. 

Any help would be great and or another good solution for printing i enjoyed my results  from PSP but need a good replacement.

Thanks,

Emily

4 REPLIES 4

BillS
Mentor

Hi ejmrupert,

Print Studio Pro has been updated for the latest Photoshop build, but some Windows users have reported difficulties installing the plug-in.  A technique has been developed for installation, and can be found HERE.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I have no issue with the actual install of the plugin itself.

Its when i go to File ==> Automate ==> Canon PSP,   Photoshop will act like its loading it, then a quick error message appears and then photoshop crashes.  Not sure if its something with photoshop or what. Have checked my plugin logs, windows error logs, and it shows that Photoshop itself had the error. 

I have uninstalled Photoshop,everything to do with my printer,restarted then reinstalled everything still does not work.

Hi ejmrupert,

It sounds like Print Studio Pro is installing succesfully.  If the log indicates Photoshop has an error, I recommend contacting Adobe to resolve the issue.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Windows 10 August Update

PSCC 19.1.5

PSP 2.2.2

Works with no problem. Has anything else changed on your computer? Maybe try reseting preferences for PS?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements