Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best way to save ink

I'm printing a 216 page (108 leaves) book on my Pixma Pro 9000. It is a comic book, all images (any words part of the image). All the images are drawn with graphite pencil (and thus grey/black in tone) and have been scanned as RGB 400dpi (originally ...

toyboy by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer is being used by another computer

I kept getting the message "printer is being used by another computer" the way I solved this was...first let me explain how I believe it started. I had refreshed my laptop and therefore needed to reinstall the printer. Instead of using the disc that ...

Where Are My Ink Levels

Why won't my pc show me my ink levels for my pro9500 mark II? I just switched from a mac to a pc and I just put in the setup cd-rom and it seemed like everything worked fine except when I click on the spot to check ink levels I just get a message tha...

Ink levels

Why won't my pc show me my ink levels for my pro9500 mark II?  I just switched from a mac to a pc and I just put in the setup cd-rom and it seemed like everything worked fine except when I click on the spot to check ink levels I just get a message th...

canon pro 1 continually gives error 306

I have Canon Pro 1 attached to iMac running Yosemite, using Photoshop CC and Lightroom.I continually experience ERROR 306 when trying to print direct from Lightroom or using Canon Easy Photo-Print ProMessage implies a connection fault but printer is ...

Resolved! Double color management ?

When ever I try to printing photographs on the Canon pro 100 printer using an ICC profile and software color management I  get prints with a magenta color cast. I believe this is due to double color managemant? If I set the software to allow the prin...

Bunsen by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma pro 100 printing cool

Hi!  Brand new to digital printing, after many years in the darkroom.  I made some test prints with my new pixma pro 100 and it's printing very cool (blue) on black and white prints. I understand that I need to calibrate the printer - and I see that ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements