Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacing Ink Cartridge IPF 5100

Newbie here. I own the IPF 5100.. I need to replace the Photo Cyan soon..pfi 101 pc...My manual says to only buy inks with the circled H on the label.. At the B&H website they sell the one I need only it has the circled F on the label,,they say it's ...

jim92 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pro 9000 MkII incorrect colours

Hi I use Mac OS 10.8, either Lightroom or Photoshop CC (both up to date), I have tried Canon DPP, Canon Photo Professional 4, Canon Print Studio Pro, Capture One, DxO, etc, two calibrated monitors, OEM inks in the printer, correct profiles for the ch...

Resolved! Pro 100 ICC Profiles - where are the defaults?

Hi there - I cant beleive I'm asking this, but just had to replace an old mac & simply cannot figure out how to get default ICC profiles for the PRO-100?! Downloaded the CUPS driver and all the other garbage off the canon website, and zilch in the pr...

techdef by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing down and to the right

Hello, I'm new here, so sorry if this has been posted else where, but I couldn't find it.  I just got a Pixma Pro-100. LOVE IT! However, when I print, the photos always have a border if I choose None on "Amount of extension for borderless printing. I...

FullSizeRender 2.jpg

pro9000 Mark ii printing red cast

My pro 9000 mark ii prints with a magenta castI thought it might have been caused because i had something set wrong with my desk topso i tried my laptop and have the same problem.I decided to use the picbridge with my canon 60D and i have the same pr...

Eric1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma pro 100 vs. pro 10

I am looking into purchasing either the pro 100 or pro 10. I would be able to get them for relatively same price so don't worry about price. The photos I would print would be for personal use so longevity is not really a factor.I know the big differe...

Pro 10 wallet size

canon pro 10 displays wallet size sheets in image garden properly. When I print the trailing edge cuts off the border right next to the image.Only choice is A4 which is not 8.5 x 11 rather 8.27 x 11.69.I did not select borderless.It just does not loo...

DHunter by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements