Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lines in prints - Canon Pro9000 markII

can anyone give me some idea about this: I'm getting lines across the my prints, particularly when the background is blue. Otherwise, pretty good results. Have done cleaning and deep cleaning. Print test results always good, showing no lines. I have ...

lines in prints1.JPG
Hillel by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlock Dead Pixma Pro-100 Printhead??

My three day old Canon Pixma Pro-100 died. Tried to turn it on the morning of day four and nothing...I think the power supply died. I tried everything I could think of... reseat power cord, voltage present at cord printer end, switched out cord. Noth...

dfuerpo by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Print Studio Pro

When starting my Print Studio Pro from Photoshop CC I get the message "Print Studio Pro requires 1024 x 768 or higher display resolution and high color display color depth.". Print Studio Pro then opens, but lots of time the selected image is plain w...

Rondje by Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Any way to bypass Support code 1200??

I have a Pixma Pro 9500 MkII that still prints great, but the latch that tells the printer the cover is closed has become faulty. Occasionally the printer will recognize that the cover is closed and everything works fine, but 95% of the time I'm stuc...

Print Studio Pro odd new error

Good Day, an odd error just started happening in CS6 while prinitng  a phot. A soon as I hit the print buttion, the job spools up but a box pops up stating:---------------------------Print Studio Pro---------------------------An error has occurred.Ex...

bhill by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma Pro-100 macOS Sierra

Just purchased MacBook Pro running macOS Sierra. Using Lightroom 6 and Photoshop Elements 14. Downloaded latest Canon driver shows as CUPS 2.2.0 on system.  I can print from Apple Letters without problem. When I try to print photos I am getting blank...

Ilford Premium Photo Pearl Paper

I was able to purchase several boxes of Ilford Premium Photo Pearl Paper 4x6 255g/m2.  Is anyone else using this successfully? If so what profile are you using?  I searched several ways on the Ilford site.  It is not listed.  There is a a selection f...

Spiney by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

B200 error on Pixma Pro9500 MarkII

I have received this error plus the 10-flash orange light, and looking on-line it seems it is likely a print head problem. However, I am unable to contact Canon (for a week the phone line always gives a 'closed' message, no replies to emails over the...

Canon Pro-100 incorrect colours when printed

HiIm hoping someone here can help. Ive got the same issue as a lot of other people in that my printer does not print what is on the scren. Ive read all the othe threads here and haveCalibrated my monitorTurned off the printer controlPrinted the test ...

screen shot.jpg
Bea80 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements