Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ilford Premium Photo Pearl Paper

I was able to purchase several boxes of Ilford Premium Photo Pearl Paper 4x6 255g/m2.  Is anyone else using this successfully? If so what profile are you using?  I searched several ways on the Ilford site.  It is not listed.  There is a a selection f...

Spiney by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

B200 error on Pixma Pro9500 MarkII

I have received this error plus the 10-flash orange light, and looking on-line it seems it is likely a print head problem. However, I am unable to contact Canon (for a week the phone line always gives a 'closed' message, no replies to emails over the...

Canon Pro-100 incorrect colours when printed

HiIm hoping someone here can help. Ive got the same issue as a lot of other people in that my printer does not print what is on the scren. Ive read all the othe threads here and haveCalibrated my monitorTurned off the printer controlPrinted the test ...

screen shot.jpg
Bea80 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma Pro100 Actual Footprint?

Hello, I'm a new member to the forum and just purchased a Canon Pixma Pro 100.  This is arriving next week and trying to find a table to place this printer on.  The Canon website clearly shows dimensions but I ask someone who owns this printer if the...

Resolved! PRO-100 Print documents without color ink.

After soooo   many years my pro9000II finally quit. I picked up a pro-100.I knowon the 9000II you could print on "grayscale" setting so that you did not use c,y,r,g,etc inks is "black and white photo printing" the same type of setting? I  think not f...

MOX by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pro 100 - lines on print

Hello I am just trying out my new printer and am printing photograph on Matte 13x19 photo paper. I am getting a series of dark lines in two locations on the print.  Any ideas why? Thankyou 

Stone by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements