Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Canon Pixma Pro-100 Firmware Update

I am planning on updating the firmware. Per the instructions - Confirm that the sleep mode is disabled on the computer. How do I disable? I cannot find sleep mode in Printer Utilities. There is an Auto Power option which is disabled - is that sleep m...

pjglad by Enthusiast
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Pro-100 Utility

Printer seems to recognize a new tank by changing the light to solid, however the utility on the PC still thinks it's empty and won't let me print.  Any suggestions?

luxdelex by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

A3+ print problem with Pixma Pro 100

HiWhen printing on A3+ my Pro 100 starts making noises, as if the paper transport is struggling to get a grip, when the print its almost finished. On the print, there is a distinct shift of the last 3 cm’s of the print to one side, and smearing at th...

LKCHR by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma 100s - Printing uneven borders

Hey thereJust got the Pixma 100s, and started printing some shots using both 6x4 and a4 papers (Hahnemühle, and Canon papers). I've noticed uneven borders on one side. Even after doing lots of adjustments in both photoshop and the print settings, I c...

TristanH by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Printing A DVD on Canon Pixma Pro-100

I'm trying to print an image on a DVD using the above referenced printer. Lightroom and Photoshop Elements keep giving me error messages that the inner cover is open. Of course it's open - you have to insert the DVD tray to print! I've also tried Can...

Ken_k by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Magenta cast on my Pixma pro 9000

Why do my prints have a strong magenta cast on my Pro 9000? The head is clean and produces a good print pattern.I have tried printing directly from the camera with the same result. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

HMG by Apprentice
  • 33 replies
  • 1 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements