Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print studio pro - rotating pictures

Hi, for a book printing project I need to rotate the picture in print studio pro - sometimes it does that, sometimes not. even if it turned it in yesterday's print session it does not mean, it will turn it today as well.what am I doing wrong?what doe...

Pilami by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma Pro 100 Photographs too Dark

I'm running Windows 10, Elements 14, and printing with a Pro 100. The prints come out much darker than the screen. It seems the only way I can get decent prints (compared to my computer screen) is a sort of trial and error exercise of increasing the ...

Pixma 100 photo size issue

Well, I'm back, and unfortunately having the same problems as before.  Last night I prepared an 11 x 14 image and sent it to my Pixma Pro 100 which had 13 x 19 paper loaded.  Working through the Canon software, I ended up with an image that was 12.5 ...

RobRut by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer marks on my Pixma Pro-10

I've had this printer for a 2 weeks, printing pretty frequently and I just started experiencing this problem.  Usually at the top of the page too. I've been using CANON Fine Art Bright White 13"x19".  Manual tray set to Fine Art Paper - Other 1 in th...

Photo Jun 22, 10 56 14 AM.jpg Photo Jun 22, 11 03 24 AM.jpg
three11 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma pro 100 - Black ink clogging

I have a pixma pro 100 for about 3 years. In times I don't print much, I keep printing or at least, printing a nozzle check at least once week. However, recently I noticed that the black ink and sometimes the cyan gets clogged just after three or eve...

Od4141 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma Pro 100 - Black Ink Issue

The black ink will work then fade to scratchy gray and then eventually purple or blue. The cartridge is full and I have performed every cleaning. The problem does not stop. It was fine a few weeks ago when I last printed and now its acting up. Please...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements