Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma PRO-10 Error code:6700

Hello all: I have a Pixma PRO-10 with an error code 6700. At startup, there is absolutely no movement, the white and orange lights begin to blink in a sequence of 27 white and 26 orange.  If anyone is interested I made a short gif of the light sequen...

hunter by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

New PC, Pixma Pro 10 will not print!!!

I just bought a new PC, which is equipped with Windows 10. I cannot find my original disc at this time. I downloaded the driver from the Canon page, and I also downloaded My Image Garden from another site, since Canon doesn't offer a download of that...

Nesting feature on imagePROGRAF iPF6450

Hey everyone, Just wanted to know if anyone has found a solution for nesting on the ipf series printers? The only option I've found to print multiple items on one roll at once is free layout which disables printer presets during use. Anyone with this...

Low yellow

A few months ago I purchased a Pro 100 printer and have printed a variety of 4x6 photos and a couple letter size documents with color.  The ink levels on all but one of the tanks show about half full (which I hope is not the normal usage rate).  The ...

fishcad by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Print studio pro - rotating pictures

Hi, for a book printing project I need to rotate the picture in print studio pro - sometimes it does that, sometimes not. even if it turned it in yesterday's print session it does not mean, it will turn it today as well.what am I doing wrong?what doe...

Pilami by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma Pro 100 Photographs too Dark

I'm running Windows 10, Elements 14, and printing with a Pro 100. The prints come out much darker than the screen. It seems the only way I can get decent prints (compared to my computer screen) is a sort of trial and error exercise of increasing the ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements