cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pro-100

kcd1184
Apprentice

Hello

I have a six or seven year old Canon Pro-100. Rarely used. Tried to print a  few pictures last year and the 6x4 Pro Platinum wouldn't feed in all the way. Kept trying, different amounts of paper, even one paper. Finally worked, don't remember what I did different. Tried to print a picture today and I had the same partial feed problem. Any ideas?

Thanks 

1 REPLY 1

Caemene
Rising Star

Hi kcd1184,

To troubleshoot the paper feeding issue of your Pro-100 I recommend performing a visual inspection and roller cleaning of the rear and manual feed trays.

During the visual inspections please check for foreign objects/debris that may be causing a blockage stopping the paper from being pulled through. While performing the visual inspection of the manual tray, on the right side of the tray there will be a button. Press the button to lay the tray flat and confirm that you are able to see through the print from the paper output tray to the manual feed.

Once the visual inspection is complete, next perform the roller cleaning process. Click HERE for information on the roller cleaning process using the buttons on the printer. Perform the steps twice without paper followed by once with one sheet of plain paper.

Announcements