Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! New router will not recognize MG3620

O/S is High Sierra 10.13.6.  Printer was working fine prior to installing a new TP-Link Archer 7 router.  After installing new router, printer was idle and unconnected.  WiFi lamp was on; nothing was blinking.  Decided to delete printer from Printers...

MX882 can't stay network connected

With 2 different routers and several different computers my MX882 is entirely incapable of staying connected for more than a couple days at a time. I do not have this issue with other "smart" devices connected to my network. What is the permanent sol...

ckaitch by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

device not found to download driver

Color Image MF 731c/733c shows that it is connected to the ,wifi (password accepted and wifi symbol on) however, when trying to download MF drivers, device is not dectected.  turned on and off multiple times, re-booted computer multiple times and com...

annaj by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX922 & Windows 10 (64)

I recently heard from Tech Support which sent me detailed info to connect the printer to the WiFi.  I followed all instructions, downloaded the Windows driver and the printer shows me the network, tells  me it's connected to the network and has the b...

DeesCT by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma Endurance G4600

Hi, I recently got a Endurance G4600, the only way to get it to print normally (quickly) is to use it via USB. On my 2nd computer to get it to wirelessly print I have to always stop and start the "print spooling" under services. I'm using Windows 7 a...

Cannot print PIXMA E3170

I bought a new printer Canon PIXMA E3170 and connect it with my pc. But when i try to print it shows the error message that "printer is not found". I properly check the connection. all is ok but still shows the same issue. Then one of my friends sugg...

Can't print - PIXMA MX922

I'm using Windows 10 (64)The printer shows a WiFi connection but I cannot print.  It is not connected to the Router with a Network Cable.  I've never used a wireless printer before.  This is problem 1. I do not have printed information on the install...

DeesCT by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Failure to print or stops printing halfway

I have a Canon Maxify MB5420.  Most of the time I click print, nothing happens.  It takes hours to print.  Other times it will start printing, print a page of 2 then on the 3rd page it stops half way and the printer says "      It will then not finis...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements