Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MP990 Scanner won't link to WiFi

I've had this printer/scanner for years.  Could, until recently, both print and scan. The scanner worked a week ago. A week later scanner only sees a USB connection, it lost the WiFi settings and it won't take them to re-enter. . But I can still prin...

CORNED1 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Trouble wireless connection to Pixma printer

Hi, I have been WiFi connecting to my printer for years, but suddenly...  I cannot get a connection. I've confirmed that my laptop and my Pixma MX882 printer are on the same wireless network. I have renewed my printer connection by re-entering the Wi...

Pixma MX870 software

My printer is recognized and prints like it's supposed to, but I cannot scan because the software keeps crashing.  I'm on a MacBook Pro w/ OS Mojave 10.14.  How do I fix this?

Re: PIXMA TR8520

I installed and re-installed all the drivers needed for this All in One Printer/Scanner.  I am using it over a wireless connection.  The printer works just fine; I even connected my iPhone and am able to print from my phone.  The problem is the scann...

amie1 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Admin Password Unknown

I just switched internet providers and now my Pixma MG3620 won't connect to my computer.  I'm trying to change the network settings but it's asking for an ADMIN Password, and I have no clue what that is.  What do I do? Is there a way around this pass...

sanhilde by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No Wifi TS3122

Just got the printer for my birthday, but I don't have Wifi at my house, we use our phones and Hotspots, can I still use my printer, or do I need to take it back?

Changing networks

I have been using my TS3122 at home with no problem.  We are now in a condo unit for the winter, and are sharing wi-fi with a neighbor.  There are lots of networks available.  How do I tell my printer what network to use.  My computer is already conn...

TS3122 Wireless Help

I just started using another computer and have it set up to the internet via a wireless USB.  My printer is manually connected to my original computer.  How can I have the new computer connect to the printer and connect via te USB?

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements