cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Pixma ts6120 will not allow to put the password

NellieA
Contributor

Hello again!

I had to change the router - (but same password and same internet provider ) different network name. Printer sees the network but shows an error code when prompt to put the password. I went many times step by step on how to do the LAN settings. Restarted and reinstalled the printer.

I know this machine is old but was working ok. 

Any other ideas

3 REPLIES 3

Tiffany

Hi!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or macOS and which version). How are you connecting?  Exact error messages? Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue. The forum is not intended for immediate support. If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE

Thank you

ok, I am using macOS Ventura 13.4 Trying to use internet connection.on the Manual lan setting the printer is showing the wireless router ( mine) and when I choose it ,it gives me error-saying 

1. check that selected router is correct 2. Check the passphrase is correct( never had an option to put it on)3. restart the router and see the manual and check settings- if the same error occurs.

If I select any other wireless router- it gives me the option to enter a passphrase.

Let me know what I am doing wrong...

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Try this utility:

https://pdisp01.c-wss.com/gdl/WWUFORedirectTarget.do?id=MDIwMDAwNTI1OTA5&cmp=ABR&lang=EN

See page 155 For more reset option:

TS6100 series Online Manual (c-wss.com)

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements