cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Studio Pro Won't Launch Properly

Silvasolve
Contributor

Print Studio Pro plug-in for Lightroom version 2.2.6 for Mac OS 13

I get the pop up message below when trying to print to my Pro-10S using PSP. .Screenshot 2023-05-01 at 8.37.04 pm.png

Clicking on the ok button shuts down PSP. Very frustrating.

Has anyone else struck this problem? I'm running OS 13.01 on a 2018 MacBook Pro and Lightroom Classic 2023. Any help would be much appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks John. I'll reach out to Canon.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

To confirm - this message pops up after you have an image opened in Lightroom?

Is your LrC version 12.3? LrC doesn't use year designations - Ps does.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Silvasolve
Contributor

Hi John, thanks for responding and thanks for your Youtube channel. In answer to your questions:

Yes, I have an image open in LrC that I want to print. I invoke the plus-in and this message pops up. I can confirm the LrC version is 12.3.

Chris de Silva

Hi Chris - I do not get that error. PSP opens for me .

I have MacBook Air M2, macOS 13.3.1, LrC 12.3, PSP 2.2.6.

You could give Canon a call at 1-800-OK-CANON.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Thanks John. I'll reach out to Canon.

Hi John, after talking with Canon, I re-installed the printer drivers and PSP.  LrC plug-in still gives me the same error but the Ps plug-in now works so I guess I have a workaround.

Silvasolve
Contributor

Further to this topic, I upgraded my main computer, an M1 Mac Studio to OS13.4 and the LrC PSP plug-in works perfectly. This issue may be confined to Intel based Macs. Regards, Chris

AJR
Apprentice

Using Mac os13 Ventura, Print Studio Pro won't recognise, keep getting error message, Canon Tech support said try My image Garden Software, unfortunately this hasn't solved the problem.

I'm on Ventura and PSP 2.2.6 works fine in LrC on my M1 Studio.  It doesn't work on my i7 MacBookPro. The Ps plug-in doesn't work on my Studio however. I've tried running under Rosetta but that slows down Ps to the point where it's pretty near unusable. Doesn't bother me particularly as I tend to print from LrC anyway. If your Mac is intel based, that may be the issue.

What actual error message. Have you tried the plug-in installer and manually selected the Lightroom plug-in folder?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements