Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot connect to printer wirelessly

Even though both my computer and my printer are connected to the same wireless router, the status keeps saying that I can't contact my printer because the printer is not connected and the printer is offline. The printer is a Canon MX870 and I'm on a ...

tonyw by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Laptop/Printer wifi connectivity issue

My new PIXMA iP8720 printer is connected to wifi, but my laptop (Microsoft Windows 10) is not recognizing the printer. It may be an issue with a firewall, but I cannot figure it out. Any suggestions?

aly by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! canon mx922 ipv6 not working

I was very happy to see that Canon mx922 immediately got an IPv6 address as soon as it saw the first router advertisement from my Linux server.  And I can ping it via ipv4 or ipv6 just fine, the IP addresses that it configured automatically work grea...

Resolved! Setup skips password screen

Hi ...    I moved and am trying to set up my MX922 on a new wifi network.  I reset the printer to the defaults to attempt to clear out the old passwords and then ran through the setup steps.   I tried both WPS set up and the standard way and every ti...

tyre_42 by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon LBP6230dw to Mac 10.15 (Catalina)

I had my Canon laser printer connected to the Macs in our house wirelessly and upgraded to Mac OS 10.15 Catalina - no problem.  I just changed my wireless router from Apple to Netgear Orbi Mesh. I can not find how to communicate to the printer (set i...

Resolved! MB2320 - Where do I find the PIN?

Having a hard time getting my old Dell laptop to connect.  It is connecting to FAX and Scan, but not the Printer.  Asking me to enter a PIN from the Printer. How do I find the PIN?  It suggests on the Printer, but where? Thank you!

MG3022 New Wifi

Hello, Ever since I got a new wifi connection my printer won't connect to it. Need some help.  Seems trying to set it up as new doesn't really work.  How do I get it on the correct wifi?

Blue WiFi light still lit?

Hello again, I was going to include this question with my last message, but I didn't want to get my two problems confused. A few weeks ago I had bought a new Netgear router, a 1750 Nighthawk, and it was hooked up for about a week or so before it quit...

change wifi network for MG3650

I have a wifi enabled printer, the MG3650. I've recently changed my home wifi network and need to change the printer's network.  I attempted to follow the steps here (https://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/Tutorial/MG3600%20series/EN/TRL/trl-3000-a.html...

Pixma G4411 intermittent WIFI issues

I have a Pixma G4411.  WiFi is set up.  When i want to print and i switch the printer on, it prints perfectly.  When i want to do the second print job I get a message "collecting printer status", after that i get a message "printer not responding".  ...

Estelle by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TS6220 printer

I am having a lot of trouble connecting to the wireless printer to my computer. I can get only so far and then get a message when in the "acquiring information on latest driver software" that says it "failed" to acquire and to check the network conne...

Hancock1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements