Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon i-Sensys MF512x, network scan, error #808

Hello. Canon i-Sensys MF512x. Configured network scanning via FTP. FTP uploaded to CentOS7, vsftpd. For 2 months everything worked perfectly - scanned, sent.Yesterday, the MFP issued error # 808. Googled - Canon writes - reboot FTP server, check the ...

post.png
tnet by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

TS9521C - Canon Drivers on Windows 10 issue

Hello, this is a very furstrating issue. I have a TS9521C that is wirelessly connected to my network. I have a MacBook that can find/use this printer without issue. I have a Windows 10 PC that is wired to the same router. The router is an Asus GTAX11...

cl1nuz by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

mx492

Trying to connect my mx492 to the router but when I follow directions after finding my router and clicking OK twice it goes into search mode without allowing me to enter password to connect to router. Once I find the router how do i set the password?...

IP8750 Colour reproduction problem

Mac OS Sierra - IP8750 - Illustrator / InDesign - Macbook Pro 2011 / iMac 2014 First of all I've been getting some fantastic results from this printer, but also some very frustrating issues regarding colour reproduciton. I don't think there's a funde...

wolfteam by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MG 2922 - switching wireless router

I have a new router name and password, so now my printer won't work.  I found where to print the information from it (holding down the button for 15 flashes), it's connected to the old. - I downloaded the canon app on my tablet, it found the printer ...

MX 922 will not print or scan wirelessly

2 hours later UPDATE number 2.I figured out how to work it. I put the IP address for the printer in the 'trusted devices' portion of my Norton anti virus. Why Norton would let printing go through wifi and block scanning I have no idea but all seems t...

Resolved! How did Canon get my wifi password???

I've just installed a new Pixma G6020.  I was slightly annoyed that the setup instructions didn't say how to configure the wifi from the front panel, as I never appreciate having to use an executable to set up a device - you never know what they migh...

gtoal by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 No wireless scanning

New MX922 prints over my wireless network w/o issue but does not scan over the network. The screen on the printer lets me select my Mac but I still get an error message from scan utility: 2.156.0. Printer off or USB cable not connected. Scanning to f...

ronbo56 by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

MP5750 wifi not connecting

Had a MG5750 printer. Worked OK with router wifi connection. Four weeks ago wifi icon in corner of screen went to a red cross. Tried everything to re establish a connection. Eventually could not solve the problem and decided the printer now 18 months...

AndrewR by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mx922 offline problem

Has anyone come up with a solution to the problem of the printer showing it is offline when I try to print anything.  Have tried to reset the wireless, but it keeps losing that as well.    Seems to have happened suddenly.  Not sure if te latest windo...

Smidty by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TS5150 connectivity

I travel frequently between the UK and France I have different cannon printers at each location. The printers are recognised on my laptop but the TS5150 frequently fails to synch with my PC and router.I spend many frustrating hours trying to get the ...

47120 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements