Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to undo "Using Only Printer"

I have a new Pixma TR7520 printer. A wireless printer is new for me. Anyway, when setting up I made a mistake in "Preparing for Connection." I pressed Stop as if i wanted to "use only printer." And then, "Do Not Connect." How do I undo such a basic c...

b-b by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Network Configuration Page on a Canon iP7220

I recently changed my Wireless Router and now my printer won't connect to it. I believe the problem is in the Network Configuration of the printer. The defaut gateway of the new router is 192.168.50.1 and the IP Address on the Canon iP7220 printer Ne...

The_Hat by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Computer won't recognize MX492

I've run through the setup process multiple times, and to no avail. I did just replace my modem with a mesh unit, and when I checked out what they had to say, I got a message stating my printer must have this or it won't work: "WPA2 AES-based CCMP en...

MG2920 Wifi Connection using Mac with Big Sur

Most of the instructions I find tell me to download and install "mac-mg2900-1_4-mcd.dmg", but this file does not work under Big Sur.The driver download that does work does not lauch "setup", but does install the "Canon IJ Network Tool".This tool, how...

Boylel by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA CANON MG6320 Printer

I have PIXMA CANON MG6320 on my chromebook OS. The printer is on my Chromebook under saved printers.When I hit the button it says print job completed but nothing comes out:) The tests I run from the Canon touchscreen printsout fine? TY   

Connect Android to Pixma MX860 over wired LAN

Hello, I have my Canon MX860 printer connected hardwire via LAN to my wireless router. I am able to access the printer wirelessly from my windows 7 laptop. However I am unable to add the printer from my android phone which is connected to the same wi...

dlw5007 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MP990 - Network connectivity

I have a MP990.  I can setup the printer for Ethernet or WiFi.  The MP navigator does not find the printer when I attempt to scan.  The printer driver is seen in scanGear.  I've reset the LAN on the printer and I get the same thing - Error 5, 145, 55...

microsvc by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG3620 unable to connect

When trying to connect my printer to internet, I hold down the Wi-Fi button but the ON lamp never flashes as it says it's supposed to and i cannot find out how to connect another way. What do i do?

ema399 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements