Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG3022, wirless fails

I recently purchased a pixma MG3022. I have tried multiple times to connect my printer wirelessly however, I can’t get the wireless button/light to flash. I pressed it 2/3 seconds as the intrusions indicated multiple times as well as long pressed the...

Hadley by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! WIFI 5Ghz

Just bought the Canon MG6620 and I have connected it to my Home Network with out a problem and she is working great!  But it connected to the 2.4Ghz Band of my router. But I was just wondering does this printer support the 5Ghz Band which I would muc...

tjisret by Apprentice
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes

Reconfiguring wifi setting on ip8720

I've been looking online for over an hour for instructions.  Glad to find this site! Without realizing it, I set up my printer using a VPN internet connection.  Printer worked wirelessly great...until I logged off the VPN.   Anyway, the blue internet...

PIXMA iP8720 won't connect to new network

hello, I have a canon PIXMA iP8720 and just installed a new router/wifi: motorola MG7540. I have held the blue wifi button on the printer and waited for power to pulse 2 times. the wifi then pulses in 2s and continues. I clicked the WPS button on the...

MG3600 series

HiHope someone can help.I have the printer set up for wireless connection.I have a desktop, operating Windows 10. When I print for here, it works pefectly.I also have a laptop, operating on Windows 10, and when I print from here, it prints painfully ...

robroy by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon TS5150 / Wireless Direct / Chromebook

Hi I have just purchased a TS5150. I don’t have a WiFi setup yet. My Chromebook connects via mobile hotspot. I have configured the printer for Wireless Direct. However, I am unable to see the printer on Chromebook. Any ideas? I tried adding using the...

rasitha by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG3600 series

HiHope someone can help.I have the printer set up for wireless connection.I have a desktop, operating Windows 10. When I print for here, it works pefectly.I also have a laptop, operating on Windows 10, and when I print from here, it prints painfully ...

robroy by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma Pro-100 Network Problems

I work for the IT department for a school.  One of our art rooms purchased a Canon Pixma Pro 100 and we are having some trouble with it on the network.  First it is crazy how non-friendly this printer is to administer on a network but I finally figur...

mchromes by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements