Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Imageclass MF216N Installation Problem

I just bought the Canon Imageclass MF216N, installed the drivers that came on the CD, followed all of the installation instructions and connected it with a USB cable. However the printer is not being recognized. When I go to my devices and printers t...

Troubles Scanning

I have a MF 8500C Series and I am having trouble getting it to scan again.It has been able to scanin the past so i know how to set it up to do so but I altered the setting to print labels from my computer. I put back the paper settings but it will no...

alarsen by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Laser Beam printer LBP-430

Yes I know the printer is old.   It was working fine.  I do not have software or drivers to operate on windows 7  or 10.  Is there software and drivers to work this old printer on windows 7 or 10 ?

MF8300C error message printer not connected Macintosh

My computer stopped being able to communicate to the wirelessprinter. It worked in the past. I have checked IP addresses but still get the message the printer is not connected. It does show the printer in system prefs and it is selected as my default...

MF229dw always paused

Why is my MF229dw always paused?  Is there any way to stop this?  Just about every time I go to print a document I have to unpause it. I'm using Windows 10.The printer is plugged into my Router with a Cat 6 cable.The router is a NETGEAR Nighthawk X6 ...

COREtree by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PC-850 copier jams when trying to make copies

I have a Canon copier model PC-850 that is jaming when making copies from both the paper tray and the side manual tray. Can you help me? Ken Robertson[MOD NOTE: Personal information removed per FORUM GUIDELINES]

image class scanner error

This is the first Canon non-camera I have purchased and things are not going well so far. The software installed but I am still having issues getting it to be wireless albeit that it finds the modem and asks for the password. The toolbox wants a scan...

MF4690 Stuck at Processing/Data When Print Action Requested

MF4690 will no longer print documents over LAN from any of our computers using PCL5e or PCL6 drivers (two Windows 7 machines, three Windows XP machines). UFRII LT driver is OK.After printing from Windows, the processing/data illuminator on the printe...

xpsd300 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

why won't my mf8350 scanner connect to the computer

I upgraded to Windows 10 ,  I can't get the canon mf8350 scanner to connect to the computer.  I have downloaded the new drivers. Does anyone know what may be causing this scanner connect problem.  The printer works fine. jmaierle 

jmaierle by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements