Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

color imageclass mf8580

My printer is Printing yellow shadow behind text and pic after changing cartridge. The color also seems a little darker than it should. the printer printed perfectly for the cartridge change. Can anyone tell me how to fix this? 

parrett7 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

print envelope

I have an ImageClass D1320. How do I print a envelope from the multipurpose tray? When I try I get an error message.

Printing with thin vertical line down the middle MF8580cdw

I've seen some extremely related questions for a thin vertical line when scanning or using the feeder. Well, my problem is when I am printing a document from my computer, a thin vertical line prints down the middle of everything I print. I've tried t...

cpompe1 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

imagePROGRAF iPF760 will not print

My offices imagePROGRAF iPF760 will not print. So far I have checked the network connection, the screen tells me it is connected but it does not show on my network. I tried replacing the Ethernet cable and using a different Ethernet port but could s...

sfredsti by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get my MF8380 to scan to email

Hi all, I've read so many posts on this I'm not sure there's hope.   I have a Canon MF8380.  I'm WIRED on my network with DHCP off and a static IP.  I can print both wired and wirelessly through my network.   When I attempt to scan and email, I get a...

annieaa by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iR 2225

Office Printer Can't scan to email for the life of me.  Error code was SMTP Authentication error.  Went in and played with the settings, now error code is #701, Department ID code null.   Any help appreciated!  Can I hardwire this to a computer so it...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements