Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MF Toolbox

I have an older Canon ImageClass MF 4100 laser printer/copier/scanner. The software that comes with it is 32 bit which was fine for my Windows 7 computer. I am now using a Windows 10 laptop which is 64 bit so the installation disks don’t load. I was ...

Y2K by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! ImageClass MF644CDW - New Printer, No clue how to use..

Well this is a sort of embaressing.  I've been dealing with low and high end printers for 25 years. Inkjets, laser writers, copiers, etc etc. Bought a MF644CDW last week of Christmas 2019. Got busy with with work, and put the entire reason for the pr...

Indigo by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Color imageCLASS MF743Cdw Paper Jam

Purchased a Color imageCLASS MF743Cdw yesterday. There is no sign of mis-handling of the box, I carefully and thoroughly removed all the packing matericals and tape, updated the firmware and then attempted to print on Georgia-pacific Standard Paper 8...

ImageClass mf247 wirelessly prints but won't scan

I've installed all available drivers from the Canon website, but when I try to scan a document, it tells me that my computer is not able to connect to the scanner.  I can print documents from the same computer, and the computer and printer are both c...

printer scanner error.png

Unknown part that came with printer

ImageClass MF743Cdw printer.  Came with plasitic part that was not explained in any documentation that I could find.   Photo included. Can anyone tell me if it is needed and where it would be placed? Thanks, dcollens

IMG_0583.jpg
dcollens by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wires

My color imageclass mf733cdw has some wires sticking out of back near the top, and I don't know what purpose they serve.  Coincidentally my document feeder doesn't work, so there may be some relation between the two issues.  

IMG_0083.JPG

Imageclass mf644cdw squeaking noise while printing

After a few months of use the printer has begun making an awful ear piercing squeak when printing. I've troubleshooted as much as I can but am at a loss. I know the issue isn't with the toner cartridges and I've opened up the printer to see if there ...

Karlsev by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Imageclass mf4350D - Printer Prefence window does not show

This printer has worked wonderfully for years but since MicroSoft last update of my Windows 10, it's not working right. The first issue was my scanner no longer worked. I found a patch for that so now the scanner option is OK. However, for some reaso...

kirkj48 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Imageclass MF733cdw Scanner not connecting to computer

I have an imageclass MF733cdw.  I have been using for months no, with no issues.  I am suddenly unable to scan to my computer.  I have read several posts regarding Windows 10 update causing the problem, however, the fixes I have read have not helped ...

scanner D550 not responding after Windows 10 installed

My Canon imageClass D550 scanner is not responding upon operation. I suspected it might be because of my recent upgrading the PC to Windows 10. I downloaded a driver of above model but could not be able to install it by observing an error message of ...

ding2020 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MF642CDW Blue printing too dark

I've only had this printer for a couple of weeks. I've been trying to print something that is primarily blue and it keeps printing a darker blue than it actually is. I've tried a few different progarms (PS, GiMP, Windows Photo Viewer, etc.) and two d...

Resolved! Fax setup

Just purchased the mf743cdw and went through setup.  Must have done it wrong as fax answers everytime. Just the one line.  I had previous set up to only answer/respond to fax tone after phone and answering machine.  How do I go back to reset fax sett...

sthnreb by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements