cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Print Black or Color | Canon MF741C/743C Image Class

Megs_Money
Apprentice

Hello, 

I am having issues printing anything from mr Cannon MF741C Image Class Printer. I have followed a few threads on how to correct this on the Cannon Community site but my printer either isn't effected, or the printer produces an error message saying this cannot be performed. Right now none of the colors work, and anything black comes out gray, all cartridges are brand new @ 100% . PLEASE HELP!!

3 REPLIES 3

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Have you run a nozzle check and cleaning if indicated?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Megs_Money,

We would be happy to assist with the issue. To provide some feedback or some troubleshooting steps, we would need some additional information. If you could reply to this message with the information below, we can provide some assistance.

1. What version of the Mac or Windows operating system are you using on your computer?
  2. Did the issue begin before replacing the toner or was it after?
  3. What is the full error message that you get when you try to print?

Hi Hector, I'm having a similar problem. I have replaced all the toner cartridges. It prints, but it is a very light gray print. Its almost like a gray shadow, but it is detailed and easily readable. I'm running Windows 11 and I'm not noticing any error messages. it does make me manually choose which tray the paper is though. 

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements