Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maxify MB2350 - Error 1303 - no paper jam

Hello there, I have this printer that I can't use anymore. It gives me some "paper jam" with rear cover to open and remove paper.However, I have no paper jam or stuck in the printer.I have checked that the paper path guide is properly seated, and I s...

Yorgat by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

LBP663C extra page

Sometimes after I have printed some document, the printer will print an extra page. The extra page has kind of a large arrow pattern. The extra page is not printed immediately after the document, but I will find it on the printer some time after. Thi...

EEED25E1-317B-429E-A07A-7AD5F82F77D5.jpeg
steinrr by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MB2300 Won't Install Printer, Only FAX option

I had an MB2300 installed. Woke up one day and the printer option suddenly was missing. I did not change anything. My list of printers shows only the Fax option (people still Fax?). Uninstalled, Downloaded new driver. Reinstalled. Restarted PC. No di...

Resolved! Can't connect using Send Function Setting Tool

Ok, I'm really sorry if this is a stupid question, but here it goes: Installed  MF414 system via WiFi - no problemInstalled Canon drivers on my PC and found the printer - printed a test pageInstalled Send Function Setting Tool- when I click "Start", ...

Canon MF743Cdw print outs not sharp

I bought this printer because I told my wife who need to prints labels for a small business that this would be the perfect solution for our home office/ children school needs. When she saw it she said no way too big, and I said wait till you see the ...

jbourbon by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

imageCLASS MF743Cdw driver and AirPrint setup questions

Running OS 10.14.6 on a MacBook pro   The question I have is which driver do I select from the dropdown menu of the Add printer window   Secure AirPrint or AirPrint or Canon MF41C/743C or  Canon MF41C/743C CARPS2   If I use auto select it wants to us...

jbourbon by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

STREAKY COPIES ON IMAGERUNNER

i HAVE AN IMAGERUNNER 1370F THAT STARTED GIVING ME STREAKING AND SHADED COPIES. i CHANGED THE TONER , IT NEEDED TO BE CHANGED, AND NO DIFFERENCE. iS THERE ANYTHING INSIDE THAT i NEED TO CLEAN?

davekuc by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't scan to email

Hi all, I've bought the MF643CDW and i am unable to let the printer scan to email. I've seen all the instruction videos on youtube. I've tried everything, but nothing works. Problem:I want to install my GMAIL account on the machine: - Changed the SMT...

Resolved! Canon MF645x scan resolution 9600x9600... how do I use it?

Hi guys. I notice that the claimed specifications for scanning with these MFP's is "9600x9600" with "driver enhancement", however I can see nothing that enables me to select this. How do I specify these higher resolution  scans? I'm using Windows 10 ...

Canun by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MF645cx (laser) cannot print borderless...

Hi guys, I have a Canon MF645, fully set up with all of the correct drivers installed. However, I cannot get it to print photos truly borderlessly. Even when I select options such as "Fill page" and "borderless" with a photo of the correct aspect rat...

Canun by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements