Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! MF216n updated driver can't find printer

Our office has an MF216n printer and did have a PIXMA injet until it died on Friday (good day to have to buy a new printer). While removing the old inkjet drivers I updated the MF216n drivers to the June, 2019 version.  But, during install the driver...

jdurand by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

MF4880 dw black lines and streaks

Our small company has 5 Canon MF4880 dw's. All five of them have performed flawlessly until recently - they are workhorses. Only 2 out of our 5 of these printers will produce a good clean copy or print. Three of them are producing black streaks - one...

Resolved! MF743Cdw How do you control scan quality from the touchpad?

The scan quality  is poor when scanning from the touchpad and cannot be changed.More specifically when selecting Scan/File/Send Settings/, Data Size setting has no effect. All three settings produce file with the same size and poor quality.How do you...

Scan to email

Hi All, We have a new Canon 7570 III scanning to email all working fine, but the attachment is an Outlook Item with a PDF inside. How do I attach the PDF to theemail and not inside an Outlook Item? Thanks!

MF624Cw Print problem

HELP!  lol.  Got a MF624Cw Color Laser. Laptop is Win 8.1Installed printer on laptop - status is "Ready"FOR NOW, using a printer cable to printer (will go wireless when it is otherwise working) ANY print job seems to spool out ok, then returns with e...

AlanW by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Purple tint on all documents and images ImageCLASSLBP622Cdw

I just bought the Canon ImageCLASSLBP622Cdw when I hooked it up and finally started printing I noticed it was printing all my documents with a purple tint to them, I didn't want to mess with the settings because I didn't know what to change, I don't ...

JCassiW by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

imageclass D1320 lcd screen still backlit but blank

Hi,I tried turning it off and on; basically I can still make photocopies but cannot see any of the selections on the screen.  The screen is still lit.  Let me know if I need to get it replaced or there's other things I can try.  Thanks!!

scrap510 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Multi-purpose Tray Won't Print - Image Class MF644cdw

I am trying to figure out how to pull paper from the multi-purpose tray from this Image Class MF644cdw. I am using a computer (not a mobile phone). When I first insert a single label paper into the multiple tray, the screen on the printer asked me th...

Resolved! MF644Cdw Stopped printing

To be clear, machine still creates documents, that is the print engine is working just fine. I am not able to print a document from my WIN10 computer to the MF644Cdw.  I have not tried all the sources of print documents - only my accounting software,...

GWT by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! MF644Cdw Serial Number ?

Just set up my new MF644Cdw. It is working fine and I want to register it.  The Product Registration website says the Serial # starts with 4 letters and ends with 5 numbers.  The Serial # on the unit does not match that format and the website will no...

dws2006 by Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon does not support scanning on Mac OS

I have bought two Imageclass MF644 CDW AIO laser printers. But I now am really sorry I ever dealt with Canon.  They do not support scanning on Mac OS Catalina Canon rep basically said, well you know apple...like they did not know it was happening or ...

CANON DOES NOT SUPPORT SCANNIN FOR MAC OS.png

Canon Pro 2000 Print setup

Hi I am reading the manual for our new canon pro 2000 and it gives me some great info about how to set the colours, contrast etc in the print setup dialogue box. However my system doesn't provide this. What am I doing wrong? Please see my screenshot ...

Screen Shot 2019-11-14 at 13.46.05.png Screen Shot 2019-11-14 at 13.53.48.png
karolin by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements