Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

admin rights and other issues with the MF236n

hello, i have tried to find solutions to my problems through this forum and the web, but can't seem to find any so i thought i would reach out. btw, canon support people, i have been on hold now for 1 hour 22 minutes and counting! overview:- newly pu...

chiena by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Plotting on Canon ipf605

I am having had difficulty in getting acceptable plot quality from the ipf605 when printing direct from Autocad. (Previous and latest release) The line thicknesses are all too thick and the variation in thickness in the plot style dialogue box makes ...

davidv by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Color imageCLASS MF644Cdw 600x600 Scanning

I purchased a Color imageCLASS MF644Cdw printer that according to the specs, can scan at 600x600. However, the Canon Business Print App only allows scanning at 150x150 and 300x300. How can I get this printer to scan at 600x600?Thank you.

Resolved! Canon ImageClass MF424DW Scan Settings

My ImageClass has two pre-set Custom Scan Options when Selecting "Scan to Computer"; however, there is no way (that I can see) to edit the custom settings. All forums / manuals / help only discuss editing the Fax / USB / File / E-Mail settings NOT th...

2 problems: Energy Saver and IPv4 (ImageClass MF269)

I have two problems with a brand new ImageClass MF269, would appreciate some help. 1. The printer goes into "Energy Saver" mode (as evidenced by the green Energy Saver light) and will not print anything until I walk over to the printer and push the b...

nemodat by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Poor Quality Printing Image Runner C1030IF

I'm wondering how I can get the color on my printed pages to be more vibrant.  Everything is very light and barely able to read.I've been in the settings, I must be missing something.Any help will be appreciated. 

CE by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MB2020 error under Mac OS Catalina

I am running Mac OS 10.15.1 (19B88) on a Macbook Pro.  I installed the following printer drivers/software which I downloaded from the Canon website today: mcpd-mac-mb2000-16_40_0_0-ea21_3.dmgmisd-mac-ijscanner14f-4_1_3-ea21_3.dmgmisu-mac-2_3_6-ea21_3...

MF628cw Toner Issues

I have had an MF628cw for a few years and we have used it to the point that new toner is required. The problem is that I had an extra set of brand new Canon genuine toner cartridges and replaced them all, yet the printer still says the toner needs to...

Software poor

I have a MF644Cdw and it takes way to many clicks to print preview before printing and may not work at times. Clicking on outupt method "Edit and Preview" does not stay for all time, you need to do this for every print, how do you set this for always...

dwside by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements