cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

printing blank pages

chrisl0516
Apprentice

Hello, 

i just bought this Canon image class MF445DW and i just started to print blnak pages with lines and empty sqaures. its been impossible to get a hold of someone from canon when i call. i hae a macbook pro with MACOS BIG SUR. my toner is basically full any ideas ? very frustrated about this 

1 REPLY 1

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello chrisl0516,

If the toner is new and you are getting blank prints, You can try reseating the toner cartridge using the steps in the link provided HERE. If you still have issues with lines and blank prints, you can also try cleaning the printer's fixing assembly using the steps provided HERE.

If the prints are still blank, it could be caused by a problem with the toner cartridge or with the hardware. In this situation, you can use the link HERE to create or log in to your My Canon account to see what service options you have.

To assist further via chat, we would need some additional information, If you can reply to this message with the information below, we would be happy to provide additional trouble shooting steps.

1. Did this begin after replacing the toner cartridge?
  2. What model toner cartridge are you using at the moment?
  3. Before this began, did you receive any errors? If so, what errors did you get?
Announcements