Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IR adv-4235 printing for Macs

Hello, I am having trouble configuring our printer on the network for Macs. i have set up other Canon printers (4545) for Macs using the airprint and IPP settings but can't get the 4235 to work. THe issue is that the printer is not listed when a user...

stdio by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MP Navigator EX 1.0 not working with Windows 7

Hello, I have deleted and re-installed both my Canoscan 8800F scanner and the MP Navigator Ex 1.0 on my Windows computer using Windows 7.The MP Navigator Ex software locked up and and now I can't open it.Any suggestions for a fix?

Can't print PDFs with MF743cdw

I can't print certain pdf's from my Canon MF743cdw from the Mail program, Preview, Safari, or PDF Reader Pro.   Yes I can print pdfs that are scanned from the MF743cdw, but always or almost always not from those sent to me.    I am using MacOS Catali...

CurtJ by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MB2160 Error B504

Since updating the bios, My MB2160 has thrown up the B504 error, is there a fix for this, like does the bios of a printer have a memory battery. how can you clear the bios, the normal factory reset thru the screen isnt doing anything..went out and pu...

Deadman by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MF4350d beeping

I have an MF4350d Multifunction printer that starts beeping at midnight and continues for a minute. It will continue beeping even with the power cord disconnected. Any hints as to a cause and a resolution, other than sending it out to electronic recy...

bcc3 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

imageclass MF269 all in one laser

ok guys just installed imageclass MF269 laser printer connected thru USB trying to print from computer is very slow and sometimes not at all even when power saver is off .any ideas would be helpful 

imagepress 10000 vp

Hi new to community, looking for info on this printer. Is there a link to an operating manual available? Thank you

mfrubino by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon d320 : error cartridge

Hi dear frinds I have a canon printer d320 it displays a message: install cartridge I have desasambler and assemble corectement but the problem is always I want to know where is the toner detector to repair themPlease help me

Mazalov by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MF4770N DOWNLOAD MODE USB AVAILABLE

I had to do a factory reset on my computer a while ago.  Ever since then when I turn on my printer it says ***Download Mode*** USB Available.  I tried re-installing the drivers from the Cannon website but the printer still says the same thing.  I rec...

hkat2006 by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! MF641CW Software

I just purchased a MF641CW and have a couple of questions: 1.  After setting up wireless and using the installation DVD to install drivers I don't see any indication that desktop software is included (e.g., image garden).  The only applications that ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements