Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF642CDW UI Remote

Trying to set up scanner.  When I go to UI Remote there is not an option for Network Settings.

golf by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MF634CDw printing color bands

I replaced my cyan toner, and the second cartridge only gave me an occasional narrow cyan band. I replaced it with another new cartridge, and it didn't work at all. I tried going back to the old cartridge (it had a little left in it), and now all I g...

Resolved! Cannot setup the network destination folder for scanner

Hi,I bought a Maxify MB2150. I configured the printer for my computer via wireless. It works, I can print and setup the printer, but I cannot set a network folder as destination for the scanner.I installed the canon utility toolbox, follow the instru...

lufo88 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Maxify MB2720 says "sending fax" when trying to print

This keeps haooening to me. My 2 Windows 10 PCs are connected via wifi to my Maxify 2720 and when I try to print (some apps more than others) I'll get a "sending fax" message on the printer LC screen and nothing prints. The only way to clear the mess...

jakemonO by Contributor
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

CD/DVD label Software limitations.

I replaced my artisan 837 with a Pixma MX922. I like the printer but the software seems very restrictive. I've been looking through the Image Garden manual and I get how to use the standard templates to print CD labels. I would like to be able to put...

Canon Ir 1025if, can't scan

I have a Canon Ir 1025if, multi function, will not scan after Windows 10. Can Print, but will not Scan. I have used this before with my Windows fax & scan utility, but if I try to use it, it just freezes. Many Thanks, for any info given to help me so...

RavKris by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

CANON LBP6780DN GOOGLE MAPS PRINT TERRIBLE QUALITY

Can someone help me set this printer up such that it prints the maps well?I got a CANON LBP6780DN. The printer is good. It prints everything except the google maps. The maps printout is simply illegible.It prints, you can tell that it printed a map, ...

and23 by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

MF8280CW WIRELESSLY PRINTING BUT NOT SCANNING

Hello ! I have a Canon MF8280Cw connected wirelessly through wifi to all my computers (all mac os). I used to be able to scan wirelessly with no flaws but for some reason now i am not. Mac shows Error code: 2100010

MF8280 paper size false error

My MF8280 (just out of warranty) gives me a paper size mismatch error in both drawer 1 and the feed slot after print / copy of one page.Settings are correct. Error is in print and copy mode. I have reset to factory settings. Any ideas?

Bates by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MF 4270 Lightning Strike of ethernet

My network was hit with a direct lightning strike.  All switches, television, even the UPS was knocked out.  The printer will turn on, cycle, then all buttons on the front (copy, fax, and scan) light up and nothing else happens.  I've tried pushing a...

imageClass MF3240 lost software cd

Hi, I bought a new computer to get out of the Windows 7 antique I was using. I have lost the software to the printer above. I have gone to the Canon driver update site but the downloads do not work on my computer. I hate to throw a perfectly great al...

seatime by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

i-Sensys message "Prüf. Öko-Ber. empf. Reset-T gedr. h."

Hello, when my new Canon I-Sensys LBP226dw is turned on after the power cable was disconnected for some days and I want to print a page, following message is shown on the display (truncated German words): Prüf. Öko-Ber. empf.Reset-T. gedr. h.**  Prob...

Canon-pruef-oeko-ber-empf-reset-t-gedr-h.png
Sl3dg3 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements