Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Maxify MB2320

Maxify MB2320:  Black ink only prints spotty > streaks of print/non-print text. IF I set all print jobs to HIGH, then black prints OK. But NORMAL black prints spotty > streaks of print/non-print text. I Nozzle Cleaned, Deep Cleaned, Print Alignment >...

jaydpiii by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MF4890dw Prints first page twice

Hello, I have the Canon MF4890dw and install latest diver in windows 10 64 bit. but when print a document, first print one page then printer requast to continue printing.please help me to resolve it.

piralaee by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Imageclass D1150 Lost System ID

Hi --  We have the imageClass D1150.  Had the system ID and password stuck to the side of the unit with a post-it note. :).  The post-it note is gone.  Is there a way to reset the unit to factory defaults without the master login?   I tried to call t...

ESP2 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MF8580Cdw not found by company computer

My company allows connecting the business laptop to a private printer with some restrictions. They say that when the printer is connected via USB cable, the laptop (Windows 7) should recognize the new USB device. If the printer driver is already inst...

MF445dw email resolution

I have a new MF445dw which I am using to send scans as PDF via email. Regretfully, even with email "Data Size" set to "Large: Image Quality Priority", the PDF files sent are only scanned at 300dpi. Is there a way to set the dpi to 600 for when emaili...

sylerner by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't turn off two sided printing

Hello,  I'm having difficulty trying to turn off two-sided printing. I'm using a Mac OS, Catalina 10.15.5. I have an image class mf741cdw. I have had issues getting the printer to connect, so I reinstalled the driver, have turned off and on the print...

stephmd by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

imageCLASS MF264dw sharpness scanning

I have a imageCLASS MF264dw. I'm trying to scan documents so that written and typed words come out darker and clearly. I currently have it at 300 dpi, but it comes out light and not really clear. And i don't want to increase the dpi because then the ...

dplaza00 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon image Class MF 44150

I upgraded to Windows 10 on my computer and my Quickbooks computer would not run updates....so I purchased a new computer with more RAM.   My Canon Image Class MF 4150 worked with windows 10 on the old conputer.  I have installed the Canon MF 4100 se...

Canon ImageCLASS MF247dw - could not install the driver

Running Win 10 64 bitCanon ImageClass MF247dw The driver was installed and printing without any problem. all of a sudden, the printer was not recognized. Uninstalled the driver and tried to install again but an error msg "Could not install the printe...

Color imageCLASS MF743Cdw Stuckin Download mode

I purchased by printer in Feb of 2020 and already have probpems. It is stuck in download mode. Says usb ready and shows the IP address and tells me to press stop to exit. I press the stop button and it just cycles back into download mode. Many of the...

Resolved! Canon i-SNESYS MF8230cn Drivers Windows 10 not working

Hi all. We had to retrofit a machine at work and as part of the retrofit had to istall a new PC with Windows 10. I have downloaded the drivers from the Canon site for Win10 64 as detected by the site, namely MF8200CMFDriversV2085W64ukEN and UFRII_V4_...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements