Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MF743 Not Connecting to Mac

Installing a new Canon MF743 and it pulls an IP Address from the router on the same subnet as the Mac laptop. I can install the printer in Mac OSX by using the IP Address to set it up and the proper driver. However, I cannot print, or scan from the m...

mbessett by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

MF731Cdw paper missing from the manual feed

My MF731Cdw was working fine. A few months ago I tried printing a card from the manual feed. The card went in and never came out. Same thing happened with a sheet of labels after a few months and now the printer gives an error of a paper jam. I have ...

reges by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Best settings to print photos on LBP612Cdw???

Hi, I just got the LBP612Cdw printer after having a not so great experience with a competing product I ended up returning.  There are so many options for theLBP612Cdw which I'm happy about, but it's difficult to understand what all of them do. Are th...

uberhaus by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error light wont go off

Hi, I have a mf8280cw all in one laser color printer and the error light just keeps on blinking, i dont know how to turn it off or resolve what ever the problem is.  On the screen it says: Cannot use Cloud printing. Check settings from remote UI How ...

mf424dw always asks to use multi function tray

I use the machine to make a lot of copies, so if draw 1 is empty it should default to draw 2, I have the large additional drawer underneath the printer. I am pretty sure I set it up to automatically choose between 1 and 2 depending on which has paper...

Printer Wont Power UP

I own a canon imageclass mf642cdw and I recently changed out the black toner. I powered down the printer and now it will not power back up. Is there something I can do to get it back on? I havent owned this print for too long so its baffling why it ...

GD77 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MF 4370dn Trade-in

Friends, I have a old MF4370 dn monochrome Laser printer. For some reason it does not work with windows 10 inspite of installing the latest drivers from canon.com. Does anyone know if i can trade-in the old printer to Canon and get a new one? If you ...

raodkris by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Imageclass D1650 won't turn on

My Imageclass D1650 won't turn on.  I've tried unplugging but when I plug it back in nothing happens. I've had the printer since February this year - no complaints until this happened.  It just sits there.  Help!

tahallam by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements