01-18-2021 03:49 PM
When trying to scan using the MF scan utility, I get mutiple error codes and am unable to scan:
I have confirmed the printer is on and connected to WIFI. I have deleted and re-registered the scanner.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. We also had this happen with our last Canon MF printer that we just replaced.
01-18-2021 04:04 PM
Please delete the scanner from the MF Scan Utility Network Scanner window, and then re-register the scanner. To delete the scanner, please follow the steps below:
1. Display [Applications] in the operating system → select [Canon MF Scan Utility] in the [Canon MF Utilities] folder.
2. Select [Network Scanner Settings] from [Canon MF Scan Utility] in the menu bar.
3. Select the MF730 Series, and then click [-] at the bottom of the [Canon MF Scan Utility - Network Scanner] dialog box.
1. Click [+] at the bottom of the [Canon MF Scan Utility - Network Scanner] dialog box.
2. Register the scanner.
5. Start the MF Scan Utility.
6. Check that the registered scanner name is displayed in the main dialog box of [Canon MF Scan Utility].
If the scanner name is not displayed, reinstall the driver.
If you continue to experience an issue, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET (excluding holidays).
We hope this helps!
01-18-2021 04:09 PM
I have done this and it did not help
03/30/2023: New firmware updates are available.
EOS 1DX Mark III- Version 1.7.1
Speedlite EL-1 - Version 1.0.2
03/30/2023: Product Advisory for EF50 F1.2 L USM
03/30/2023: Product Advisory for EOS R10
2/07/2023: New product announcements!EOS R8 EOS R50RF-S55-210mm F5-7.1 IS STMRF24-50mm F4.5-6.3 IS STMRF15-30mm F4.5-6.3 IS STM
Canon U.S.A Inc. All Rights Reserved. Reproduction in whole or part without permission is prohibited.