Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Imageclass mf4350D - Printer Prefence window does not show

This printer has worked wonderfully for years but since MicroSoft last update of my Windows 10, it's not working right. The first issue was my scanner no longer worked. I found a patch for that so now the scanner option is OK. However, for some reaso...

kirkj48 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Imageclass MF733cdw Scanner not connecting to computer

I have an imageclass MF733cdw.  I have been using for months no, with no issues.  I am suddenly unable to scan to my computer.  I have read several posts regarding Windows 10 update causing the problem, however, the fixes I have read have not helped ...

scanner D550 not responding after Windows 10 installed

My Canon imageClass D550 scanner is not responding upon operation. I suspected it might be because of my recent upgrading the PC to Windows 10. I downloaded a driver of above model but could not be able to install it by observing an error message of ...

ding2020 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MF642CDW Blue printing too dark

I've only had this printer for a couple of weeks. I've been trying to print something that is primarily blue and it keeps printing a darker blue than it actually is. I've tried a few different progarms (PS, GiMP, Windows Photo Viewer, etc.) and two d...

Resolved! Fax setup

Just purchased the mf743cdw and went through setup.  Must have done it wrong as fax answers everytime. Just the one line.  I had previous set up to only answer/respond to fax tone after phone and answering machine.  How do I go back to reset fax sett...

sthnreb by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

MF726Cdw NOT Scanning to PC

I've done everything I can within my skill set to fix this problem, even going so far as the nuclear option by reseting my computer to factory default settings.  This still didn't fix the problem. This problem only affects the PLATEN GLASS scanner, t...

Special 1-10?

What do Media Types "Special 1" etc. mean? Difference in thickness of paper or ? For Hahnemühle Baryta FB paper the manufacturer says to use Special 5 but I got some head strikes. So to experiment I tried Special 10 and print was OK. But I wonder wha...

Image Class D420 always prints 2-sided

Hello,     With the most recent OS update for Mac (Catalina 10.15.3), my ImageClass D420 is stuck printing double sided. I have installed the latest driver, uninstalled and re-installed the printer from settings, but still no luck. Prior to the lates...

Resolved! Windows printer stops work due to printer setup!

Dear Sir/Madam:     I bought this printer "Canon ImageCLASS 4350d" in 2017 when I still used wXP. Later I changed to Windows10,You told me how to download a new software from your Forum and reinstall the Printer in w10.     Two years has passed s...

zCanon by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

LBP6230dw

Does the ImageClass LBP6230dw work with AirPrint from an iPhone?

jlegore1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scan Error code: 600007 - Mac High Sierra

Hello, I'm having trouble with my Color imageClass MF634Cdw printer/scanner.  I downloaded all the drivers for the scanner two months ago, and all of a sudden today the utilty MF scanner won't work and gives me this error code:600007.  I uninstalled ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements