Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Image Class MF269dw

I have a Canon Image Class MF269dw.  Recently I have been getting very dark lines down the right side of anything I scan or print.  What can I do to stop this ??Thanks,Tammy

Resolved! Canon MF733CDW Factory Reset

So I am sitting in my home office and it appears my kids used my printer for a school project. He set the manager ID and password pin and has no idea what he set it to. While strangling my teenager, I have tried various combinations and button holds ...

ImageClass MF6550: New cartridge, prints blank copies

HELLO OG experts; I salvaged this printer years ago because it was like new. Couldn't figure out why someone tossed it, except it wouldn't print. That is, make a copy to begin with, never mind from a computer. Original cartridge seems to have toner i...

GMoody by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Mf624cw laser queue

Jobs go to queue but then stop. There's an unspecified error message. It happens wirelessly and plugged in. I remove jobs manually but it happens again.

rkoreto by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer installation on Mac

Hello..  I am having trouble installing my canon printer Imageclass Mf216n to my Mac..  To begin, my Mac does not have the option to choose any canon printer and this canon official website doesn't offer a software for the Mac I have wich is a macOS ...

Resolved! MF731Cdw remote wake?

Is there any way to remotely wake up this printer? It doesn't come out of sleep mode when I send a print job and the only way to wake it is to walk across the building and manually turn it on. I've scoured the manual and the internet and cant seem to...

ekhark by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

canon D530/D560

my printer suddenly started giving me the filter failed error message. I"ve deleted and reinstalled it over 10 times. I unplugged the printer and restarted it twice.  nothing works.  why?

Print quality

I bought LASER photo paper for my Color imageCLASS MF743Cdw and when I tried to print a photo, the quality was all smeared, so I removed the paper and cleaned using the maintenance steps in the menu.  Subsequent print jobs are terrible.  There is gra...

Scanner

Sorry for the lack of information.  I am in need of assistance, in using a scanner with my HP laptop.  I am getting a message of "connect to computer". I am connected via USB. I am not sure what else is needed to connect a cannon MF641C.Sann

Pfaith01 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements