Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Intermittent MF4770n printer document feeding

I have two MF4770n printers purchased in 2013.  Recently the auto feeders on both are failing to pick up documents (whether one page or multiple pages).  I can hear the rollers trying but they seem unable to move the document beyond an inch or so.  W...

epags by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Printer MF110 not listed

We got our printer 2 years ago, and I remember having difficulty finding it on the Canon website. The box it came in listed it as imageCLASS MF110. Shortly after we got it I decided to get a toner cartridge as a replacement to have on hand when we ra...

dmonn by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

MF733Cdw printing shadowy copy of previous lines

My printer has started printing shadowy "echoes" of previous lines about every 3 inches or so-obviously something to do with an imprint on the roller.  and only on the left side of the page.  I have tried doing all the cleaning options on the mainten...

MF642Cdw toner is streaking

I've used the maintenance functions to clean the fixing assembly, ITB & feeder.  It helped slightly, but I still have toner streaking down the middle of my pages.  I checked toner levels.  Yellow is at 70% and magenta is at 60%.  (These are the only ...

IMG_8471.jpg

MF Scan utility not working on MF643CDW

Hello,I just got a new laptop w/ Windows Home 11. I installed the driver and MF Scan Utility software. The printer prints just fine but it won't scan documents when connected via a USB cable or wirelessly. I get the standard error msg stating "Cannot...

rovi639 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Color imageCLASS MF642Cdw envelope printing issue.

Just picked up the Color imageCLASS MF642Cdw and so far so good. One of the only issues I'm coming across is that its printing the mailing info on the wrong side of the envelope. I load the tray correctly (face down with the flap to the left) and eve...

0.jpg

Resolved! Canon MF733CDW doing strange things

Hi all, I am having trouble with my Canon Laser MF733CDW printer. For some reason it is changing IT'S own ip address several times during the day. It will go from 192.168.1.7 to 192.168.1.29 (last numbers vary) for no apparent reason. When it changes...

MF8580Cdw is not scanning Error 255,0,0

Hi,MF8580Cdw is not scanning. It has only just started producing this error everytime I follow the following instructions: Click Scan on machine, remote, and it says waiting On my computer I open up Toolbox and click scan B&W, it brings up Select Sou...

RoseCen by Apprentice
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

scans are weak or faded

I have a ImageGlass 8580cdw and the scans are very light and are not dark enough when printed.How do I correct this?Thank you. 

mf4570dw scanning issue

When I scan a 10 page document, the first page scans and then it stops like there is no other pages.   I press start again and the 2-10 pages scan fine.   So I end up with 2 scans instead of 1.   Look forward to any ideas or suggestions.  

prints are too dark Color Image CLASS MFb42Cdw

All my images are printing three to four times heavier than they should.  I'm getting to the point of maybe throwing this thing away... and staying clear of this brand.  I've been through the manual and screen options and find no place to adjust the ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements