General Discussion
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

on the location review

I'll be using a Mac to review my pictures from my T3i at home but, is there a tablet like an iPad or Samsung Galaxy that I could use to review pics on the go? I have another question on this depending on responses. Thanks.

Scanning with Pixima

I want to scan a word document into my pc and then build on that word document (have it available for editing) I can scan with my Pixima but I am unaware if there is any OCR software. Please advise--tks

Roland by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

immageRUNNER 3225 Scanning to UNC Path

I've got our 3225 set to scan to about 25 different user folders on our server and they're all working fine. I am setting this up through the web interface.Now I want to set up scanning to a folder that has a space in the path.I've tried the usual. U...

JordonH by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

inexpensive camera for poster quality prints

i have a construction crew that i need to provide a camera to take poster quality prints as they work. I don't want to invest a lot since it will most likely get destroyed..best option?? any suggestions. 

alice by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

First DSLR

I have an EOS 750 and would like a DSLR. I have both an EF 50mm and 75-300 mm lens. The addition of video would be great.I have been looking at T3i body only, T2i, T3. Any comments or advice would be great.I plan to use the camera just for family stu...

rdmeado by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements