General Discussion
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Canon User

I am in the process to move from Nikon to Canon, Im feeling pretty lost... any suggetions for lenses or flash? Thank you, Sarah 

where's the dof scale?

where did it go? i haven't seen it since auto-focus and digital lenses came about? it's not just canon either; it's all of them. i still have my manual f-1 and fd lenses, that's a oldie but goodie. i currently teach photography at a local community c...

kdd by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

on the location review

I'll be using a Mac to review my pictures from my T3i at home but, is there a tablet like an iPad or Samsung Galaxy that I could use to review pics on the go? I have another question on this depending on responses. Thanks.

Scanning with Pixima

I want to scan a word document into my pc and then build on that word document (have it available for editing) I can scan with my Pixima but I am unaware if there is any OCR software. Please advise--tks

Roland by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

immageRUNNER 3225 Scanning to UNC Path

I've got our 3225 set to scan to about 25 different user folders on our server and they're all working fine. I am setting this up through the web interface.Now I want to set up scanning to a folder that has a space in the path.I've tried the usual. U...

JordonH by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

inexpensive camera for poster quality prints

i have a construction crew that i need to provide a camera to take poster quality prints as they work. I don't want to invest a lot since it will most likely get destroyed..best option?? any suggestions. 

alice by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements