General Discussion
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't Push the ISO of my Canon 40D to H(3200)

HiIm using Canon 40D, Im facing a problem, that I can't push the ISO upto the last limit H (3200). It stops at 1600, I move the dail, it does not go another stop Further? before this camera, I had another Canon 40D . In that camera I could push ISO t...

Usaf by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

DLSR Recommendations?

Hey guys! I'm quite new to cameras, but I've been interested in photograpy since I was a small child. I'm wanting to purchase my first DSLR camera, and I'm torn between the Nikon D3000 and the Canon Rebel T1i. I know they're not new, but I'm planning...

Resolved! I just purchased an imageclass MF4770n printer.

I need software to enable my Mac snow leopard 10.6 to run the MF4770n printer.  Upon setup I get a "No software for version selected" despite reviews of this printer prior to my purchase said they were available.

Saved1 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Upgrade T1i or keep?

I own a Canon T1i and really like it. About a month ago, I went to buy a wide angle lens.  The salesman told me the lens would work but because the camera was old, I would not get full functionality.  So I'm wondering if I should just buy a newer cam...

Help to choose a camera!!!

Hi, i need to choose a camera to buy. i would like great photo quality, good focus, short time lag when processing the photos, good zoom and easy to travel. which you recommend? i am not professional but i love talking photos and i would love to lear...

julietap by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with FAX being selected instead of Print

I have a Canon MX870 (with Win XP SP3) running in wireless mode via a Netgear G router. I have been getting conflickting responses from Canon tech. One tech wants me to install the latest driver - so I downloaded it and wondered if there might be any...

fdm2000 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma IP 7220 ink

What is the difference between a regular 250 pgbk and an 250xl one?I would like to know before I purchase ink

Why does higher ISO produce grain?

I am trying to understand how ISO works. My primary research tells me that in olden days, the granules of photosensitive material used on a film type would be finer for films rated at lower ISO. So what is the equivalent in the digital era? What is i...

VTORD by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements