EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are T6s/760D RAW files supported in Windows 10?

I've noticed that RAW files from my old Rebel XS are supported by Windows 10 in that I can see thumbnail previews and read the EXIF data through Windows Explorer. But I can't do this with my T6s/760D RAW files - they don't show a thumbnail, don't sho...

Takaji by New Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Auto focus stopped working

Hello All, The auto focus  on my EOS 50D stopped working. I've tried different lenses, checked the settings (It's not in manual mode), cleaned the contacts, etc. One day it worked great, then stopped.  When I try to focus, the lens sounds as if it is...

modivo by Occasional Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 5D Mark II Streaming - White Square

Hi Guys, I am trying to stream video from my 5D but I don't know how I can get rid of the white square which keeps showing up on the preview screen. It disappears when I hit record but as mentioned I don't wanna be recording, just streaming. Also, do...

IMG_9727.JPG
vegas123 by New Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with canon t3i

I was recording video with my canon t3i , without magic lantern installed, suddenly the image freeze, and some weird lines appear on the screen, i turn the camera off , but it doesnt work, so i take the battery out, since then, the camera doesn´t tak...

Is my T3i dead?

Help!!!!!my t3i was showing error 70 and now it won't turn on. I can only get the read light next to the flash card to turn on some times. What should I do !! my T3i is my baby!!!