EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6D - Black lines on image

I was shooting the other day with my 6D, the shutter froze, and then every photo I took afterwards had large black bands and areas of over-exposed spots. I've tested cards & lenses... It is definitely the camera body. Has anyone had this issue or do ...

JenMeneghin-2286.jpg
jenmphoto by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon T5i - Disappointing Limitations??

Hello Canon Community, I am a DSLR newbie who just purchased a T5i kit with 18-55mm IS STM stock lense and also added a 55-250mm IS II zoom lense. I have been testing the camera by shooting my favorite subjects in bright sunny daylight - family, clos...

dsmyth411 by New Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Andromeda Galaxy captured with Canon EOS 60Da

Last weekend I managed to get well out of the urban light pollution and traveled to the Great Lakes Star Gaze (a dark sky site & astronomy "star party" in northern Michigan.) While there, I managed to do a bit of astrophotography with my Canon EOS 60...

image.jpeg Andromeda (2693).jpg
TCampbell by Esteemed Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EOS 75D or 80D release date?!?!?

I am a proud owner of the Rebel T5i camera for just a couple of months now.  I am curious as to when Canon will release the replacement of their 70D model, which has been around for several years by now.  I've read the reviews on both Popular Photogr...

scottjg24 by Occasional Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

sports settings

Hi - I am new to sports photography.  Can anyone give me some suggested settings on action shots for cloudy or early evening hours?  I am going to a football game friday and was asked to take pics of a friends son.  I have a rebel xi and a tamron 18-...

jrtf by New Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Are T6s/760D RAW files supported in Windows 10?

I've noticed that RAW files from my old Rebel XS are supported by Windows 10 in that I can see thumbnail previews and read the EXIF data through Windows Explorer. But I can't do this with my T6s/760D RAW files - they don't show a thumbnail, don't sho...

Takaji by New Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Auto focus stopped working

Hello All, The auto focus  on my EOS 50D stopped working. I've tried different lenses, checked the settings (It's not in manual mode), cleaned the contacts, etc. One day it worked great, then stopped.  When I try to focus, the lens sounds as if it is...

modivo by Occasional Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes