EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External Mic T5i

We use external mics to get better audio quality.  When you playback a recodring on the camera there is no audio.  When I take the SD card out to check on a computer, the camera is recording audio.  You just cannot hear it when you playback on the ca...

I need Canon 7D camera, to never power off.

Hi guys, I'm using the canon 7d for a project and I need it to stay on as long as possible, I set the auto power to off and it seems like after a while 20-30 minutes or so- a bunch of settings display on screen over the camera feed and don't go away ...

adkaros by New Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Eos Rebel T6 won't connect to my computer

Hi! So I recently got my EOS Rebel T6 and it came with a usb cord and all that, but it won't connect to my computer, and my computer doesn't detect a device when I plug the cords in. I have a decently old MacBook but the operating system is a macOS S...

deWAng123 by New Contributor
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera connect to download videos

Hi!When I record videos I am unable to transfer them to my iPhone through camera connect. this is my firstDSLR and I could be doing something wrong. I wanted to know if there's any way to down load the videos through camera connect. If that is not po...

Court0706 by New Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

7D Mark II second curtain - How To?

I tried my first foray in to slow sync flash tonight and was very excited. I wanted to get my motion blur then freeze my subject. I went into the settings looking for rear curtain and found out Canon calls it second curtain. I rotated my wheel till s...

KingNine by Frequent Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Eos 1ds

I have a EOS 1Ds and my problem is that when i went to change lenses i removed 1 lens and a small plastic rectengle fell out from inside where the mirrows are located. Can any body tell me how to reinstall it.  

P1080265.JPG
jonsey by New Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! New Camera/Help

Hello my name is Corey,I wanted to get my steps into photography and have never owned a Camera. I just bought a used 40D yesterday that came with 2 lenses.(70-210 & a 35-135). It also came with a 2 GB Memory card, 2 batteries, a battery grip, and a c...

CoreyS by Occasional Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Can a T6i be used with capture software?

Is there a way to use my T6i connected to my computer and output into another program other than the Canon software.  I'd like to use my camera doing astrophotography with Sharpcap.  I just tested and couldn't get it to work and thought I'd ask the g...

theandies by Frequent Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Rebel xs

I have a Canon Rebel XS and it is coming up on 7 years old. I have been having issues with it being slow processing photos lately. I am not sure what the issue is. I have SDHC class 10 card in it right now. I reset the settings the other night and I ...

5D mark IV - AEB Issue (when in manual mode)

Hi, I have an issue with my 5D mark IV when shooting in manual mode. When I bracket shots in manual mode, the camera brackets by changing aperture rather than exposure time, which is extremely odd. The camera brackets normally (by adjusting exposure ...

tangaroa by Occasional Contributor
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon EOS 70D Loses Its Settings On Restart?

I picked up a Canon EOS 70D body and a few lenses and I've been enjoying it. However, when I shut down the camera and come back to it later (or shut it down and restart it immediately), all the settings I put are lost. This includes ISO, Exposure, Ap...

znszalay by New Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 5D Mark IV focus points

All of the sudden a second focus point has become activated in my viewfinder. When I choose a focal point to activate, this second one stays on and is static while I move the other one around. Only one is focusing but the other looks active and it ma...