EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

M6 mark 2 Focus points?

Alright, ive owned two cameras ever. a nikon d5600, and now my new canon m6 mark 2. My issue:  i shoot mainly sports, and i use a canon 100-400 Usm L series lens, and if you know that lens, its huge. Its three time the weight of my camera so i have t...

Cannot Turn Off AEB on R5

Hello: I cannot turn off the AEB on my R5. When I try to use my main dial to urn off the three shots that are indicated (-1/3, 0, +1/3 ev) nothing happens. Other dials just move the ev to plus or minus exposures. Does anyone know why?

Resolved! Canon 70D auto focus issue in T,A,M,P mode

Help, please?Auto focus on my Canon 70D is not working in P,T, A, and M mode, while working perfectly in Auto, CA and SCN mode.I have to press the back button AF-on to focus when taking a picture. But if I use live view the auto focus is working norm...

Resolved! Battery won't charge fully

I have a canon 1300D purchased in 2019. It's been rarely used apart from a few occasions. A few days back, I accidentally left the camera in ON position (LCD etc were all off) for 3 days. On taking the camera out, the battery was almost out of charge...

Why are my shots not coming out crisp?

Hey all. Was wondering what you thought about this: I got a fairly modest setup to start doing some fashion photography, mainly for Instagram. I'm using a Canon M50 primarily with a nifty fifty (the STM one) with the adapter. I shoot almost exclusive...

Resolved! Need opinions

Hi everybody!I have never used any other camera but Canon, have only bought original Canon lenses ever since the A1 came out. Enough of the intro. lolYesterday I bought a EF 11-24mm 1:4 L USM lens, beautiful, superb in fact! but must of the photos I'...

DhiCan by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Cycling thru R5 Shooting Info Displays

Hi,I have camera tab 7 Screen Info displays to cycle through 4 screens. It only is cycling through 3 screens as I keep pushing the Info button. And these screens don’t correctly provide the Info I selected for each screen. Any ideas?David

EOS R5 Image Stabilization ((hand))+ icon

I noticed when I attach both the RF 24-70mm f2.8 L IS and RF70-200mm f2.8 L IS lenses the image stablization icon is just a  ((hand)). However, when I attach a RF 15-35mm f2.8L IS lens, the icon changes to ((hand))+. Does anyone know what the + means...

lukesato by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 5D Mark II Streaming - White Square

Hi Guys, I am trying to stream video from my 5D but I don't know how I can get rid of the white square which keeps showing up on the preview screen. It disappears when I hit record but as mentioned I don't wanna be recording, just streaming. Also, do...

IMG_9727.JPG
vegas123 by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Rebel T7 Wireless Connect to Comp - Q

I am trying to obtain my photos from my camera to my computer wirelessly.[WiFi Function] does not have computer as one of the options.Is there a way to do this wirelessly somehow? I want to be able to leave my camera on a tripod and just go to my com...

EOS 7D flash error

I recently got a eos 7d and when I went to use my flash and the error screen saying Cannot display incompatible flash or flash power is off, the flash is compatible and was on and I can’t access any of my external flash settings.

Iboyd21 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Rebel XT Software

My Canon EOS Rebel XT was purchased in 2006, back then my computer had Windows XP. I bought a new PC that is equipped with Windows 7.  The software for my camera don't work in Windows 7, I went to the Canon site and downloaded the updates for my came...

EOS R5 ISO Noise

Greetings...I have the R5 and I'm an seeing at 100% crop a significant amount of noise at fairly low ISO settings. In the latest, II shot some images in my kitchen yesterday on the R5 with the RF 15-35 /2.8 at ISO 640 to 1600 1/50sec. Zoomed to 100% ...

BobK1 by Contributor
  • 49 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements