EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebal tx

I have a gift at lens ,is there an adapter that I could buy that will fit the gift at lens to fit my rebal txt?If so where can I buy it?and what is it called? Thanks any help would be appreciated...Newbie here...

Ashbro29 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

best zoom lens for ef cameras? (video)

I'm trying to record videos with my Canon M50. The kit lens does not let in enough light to record details very well in certain rooms of my house; however I love its zoom functionality. I have a Viltrox Speedbooster for opening the aperture and makin...

NashLena by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! AF review

I have AF point display set in my R5 but the only way I can get it to work is by pressing the AF button and the shutter button at the same time ,. Is there a way to achieve this without involving the AF button, I have back button focus enabled. What ...

sapics by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 5D Mark III Back Focus Button Sticking

Canon 5D Mark III back focus button is starting to stick inside the body and not pop out. This is starting to happen on 2 of my cameras. Im not putting blame on Canon for this as they've both been used a lot and it's time to fix the problem before I ...

llehmann by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! R5 AF Settings & Understanding?

I have some questions about AF on the R5 (which I’m loving!). I am coming from a 5DIII, and this is my first mirrorless, so please excuse my ignorance; I just want to get clarification on all the AF modes and settings so I can master them all.  ll th...

dsorell by Contributor
  • 19 replies
  • 1 likes

EOS R5 IN STOCK

Hi, Went to the official cannon store after a friend told me the R5 was in stock on their site. Sure enough, the R5 (body only) showed as in stock. The other items (like the kit) showed out of stock/preorder etc. Seemed up to date. Well, I added it t...

21497E6B-6C47-4C58-BA55-1A7DF466BC70.jpeg 7E57C928-4ED2-4A01-8173-C988E3F9CBB8.jpeg 4F82EC92-514B-4802-BF43-E48E02101B49.jpeg
GARN911 by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

70D SD card error problem?

So, I have a 70D Camera, recently got a new Samsung SD card during boxing day, the SD card was working find for a while, but recently when I put it in the camera, it just doesn't read and show card error. When I take it out, and put it back in for li...

Resolved! EOS RP Focus Point stays in lower left corner

I just bought my first Canon camera, so I'm unfamiliar with its idiosyncracies. For some reason, the AF focus point (or focus box) sits in the lower left corner and no control or arrov function moves it. One-shot AF is set. The lens is RF 24-240, set...

DanKoh by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP! Sigma Lens to a Canon Body.

Hello community,              I had recently bought a sigma 60-600mm HSM sport lense but upon arriving I had realized that I had not ordered an adapter (thinking there was one). After hours of looking around, I couldn't seem to find an adapter tha...

T7i won't take pictures

Hi so I have a really odd issue, my camera will focus fine, the flash works the green light to say it's focused comes on and my camera refuses to shoot...However, I connect my camera to my phone via Bluetooth and tell it to shoot via my phone it will...

Grindolf by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete Old WIFI Computer Connection

Have a 6D2 and have used the WiFi function for several years to transfer images to my desktop (an iMac).  That iMac was recently replaced with a MacBook Air (M1).  I added the Air with no problem and that connection functions perfectly. However, my o...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements