EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Using GP-E2 with T5i

Hi all: I have an ongoing issue that I never thought to ask on here until now.I have a T5i and really love using it with the GP-E2 adaptor. I have one major issue though - using the GP-E2 and my external flash at the same time. The simple answer is t...

1DX Mark II Shutter Issue?

I was wondering if one of the many experts could help me. I have started shooting my 1DX in burst mode as of late and I noticed depending on if I use the viewfinder vs the display screen the speed is decreased in how many shots can be taken. Also I n...

EOS 2000D - Beginner questions

Hey!I am an absolute newbie to the whole DSLR game. In fact, last time I owned a camera (excluding phones), I was around 10 years old.Now I'd like to get into DSLRs, for multiple reasons. I do live streaming and also need to post the occasional pictu...

Canon EOS M50 as Webcam via Camlink

So I own the M50 and wanted to use it as a webcam. I previously used the Canon Webcam Utility but the resolution is not that great so I bought the Aokeou HDMI Capture Card, because I saw it in a few videos that it is pretty good and it is pretty chea...

Nils2112 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Me or my camera?

New to portrait photography and having trouble getting crisp images in low light.  Shooting on a Rebel T5i with the 18-55mm kit lens.  AF and stabilier on.  Is there something I'm missing or is it time for an upgrade to something with a better sensor...

IMG_8637-1.jpg

t4i screen shuts off

the screen will shut off fairly often and pressing shutter halfway does not turn it back on.also after taking picture it will appear on screen for second or less and screen will shut off.I have tried replacing with newly charged battery but that does...

chief by Rising Star
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

R6 Intervalometer Questions

I'm looking at the Canon EOS R6 for a really specific niche use case, and am concerned about a couple of features that I don't see described well elsewhere. First: Can I watch the images as the interval timer is shooting them? Second: Is there an eas...

djmcmath by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

New Cannon DSL Suggestions needed

My Canon 60D(purchased in 2012) just died on me. Canon Support saying it's not salvageable since they don't fix them/have parts for them anymore. But they said I qualify for the Upgrade Program(discount) so I called sales and they suggested the 90D.B...

illust8 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Digital Rebel T6 setup assistance

Greetings!  I am trying to record some tutorial videos for Youtube with the assitance of my GoPro Hero 7 Black and my Canon Digital Rebel T6. I have the rebel mounted above my workstation and would like to use it to get Birds Eye views as well as som...

Fxguy1 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements