EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

White haze on T7i

Just bought a T7i yesterday, filmed a bunch of stuff last night. Started going through it and noticed a lot of the clips have this white haze around the edges.  I'm new to slrs so not sure if it's broke or some kind of flare. Here are some screen sho...

white haze 1.png white haze 2.png
Quinswee10 by Occasional Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon 750D Noise (Product Photography)

help about my Canon 750D, I just bought this one. The picture is very noise. the detail/shine of the diamond is not really showing.I am also using tripod and timer for taking pictures. RAW  BLUR/NOISE  EDITED  DATA 

750d.jpg grain.jpg c750d.jpg exif.jpg
margzxero by Occasional Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Purple Hue

When I use the flash in daylight everything comes out purple. Flash at dark, beautiful. No flash, beautiful. Was told it was the Camera's built in flash, so bought a MT - 24EX, n again all purple. My intention of using a flash is that it is hard to g...

bxy by New Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

ERR message inside camera is froze

My camera seems to be possibly freezing somehow.  I have a T3i Eos Rebel.  When I turn the camera on, it seems fine, but when you try to take a picture, you can hear the shutter, but then everything goes black.  "Err" appears inside the view.  The re...

mlterry99 by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I like my 80D - BUT

The Canon 80D was my first venture into DSLR cameras (been using traditional video cameras up to now). I "thought" I did a lot of research before I decided on the Canon 80D but I missed some important (to me at least) features.I did not realize that ...

Goswick by Occasional Contributor
  • 23 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Canon 750D Noise Issues

Afternoon All, Having a bit of trouble with my 750D, its become a real problem now since getting it brand new 6 months ago,whether im sutting manual or porgam, auto iso or set, 100 to the max in any kind of light, including 100/200 in the extreme sun...

Jepson by Occasional Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Back button focus

I can't believe I've been shooting for nigh on 2 1/2 months already and I haven't set up back button focus. Please correct me if I'm wrong. My understanding is that by taking AF off the shutter button and reassigning it to the AE lock button (*), one...

John_SD by Reputable Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

External Mic T5i

We use external mics to get better audio quality.  When you playback a recodring on the camera there is no audio.  When I take the SD card out to check on a computer, the camera is recording audio.  You just cannot hear it when you playback on the ca...

I need Canon 7D camera, to never power off.

Hi guys, I'm using the canon 7d for a project and I need it to stay on as long as possible, I set the auto power to off and it seems like after a while 20-30 minutes or so- a bunch of settings display on screen over the camera feed and don't go away ...

adkaros by New Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Eos Rebel T6 won't connect to my computer

Hi! So I recently got my EOS Rebel T6 and it came with a usb cord and all that, but it won't connect to my computer, and my computer doesn't detect a device when I plug the cords in. I have a decently old MacBook but the operating system is a macOS S...

deWAng123 by New Contributor
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera connect to download videos

Hi!When I record videos I am unable to transfer them to my iPhone through camera connect. this is my firstDSLR and I could be doing something wrong. I wanted to know if there's any way to down load the videos through camera connect. If that is not po...

Court0706 by New Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

7D Mark II second curtain - How To?

I tried my first foray in to slow sync flash tonight and was very excited. I wanted to get my motion blur then freeze my subject. I went into the settings looking for rear curtain and found out Canon calls it second curtain. I rotated my wheel till s...

KingNine by Frequent Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Eos 1ds

I have a EOS 1Ds and my problem is that when i went to change lenses i removed 1 lens and a small plastic rectengle fell out from inside where the mirrows are located. Can any body tell me how to reinstall it.  

P1080265.JPG
jonsey by New Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes