EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

M50 Random Crashing

Hi. My M50 is randomly crashing and when it does it won't take any photos or let me navigate the menu unless I reinstall the battery. This is not happening every time I try to take a photo. Sometimes it does it sometimes id does not. It's firmware is...

Canon EOS Ra question

Hello everyone,Hopefully someone can answer this question for me. Am considering purchasing a Canon EOS Ra (i know its an astrophotography camera), but would like to know if it can be use as a regular photo/video camera ( example: youtube videos)? Ki...

M6 Mark II external flash.

I have a Canon M6 mark III need an external flash, for some photography I'm taking a dance.Unfortunately I do not want to take my viewfinder off.I have a cage with plenty of hot shoe mounts one on top for the flash, and many on the side for a small ...

Question about canon 60d

Hey guys,I found a canon 60d at the pawn shop I’m thinking about buying for $100Current setup is a6000 with both kit lenses(18-55 and 55210). I also have a sigma 60mm art fb 2.8.I also have a Sony hx80 that I still don’t know if I am keeping.I also h...

Removing the focus field

Hey, I want to use my EOS 1300D for videconferences and allready managed to connect it to my PC and integrate it into OBS (via HDMI and Videograbber). My only Problem is the focus field, no matter if I choose AF or M, I always have at least a field a...

DO I need a new PCB?

My canon 5d Mark iii cannot be recognized by my computer (windows 10).  I have the right software, I have a new 200U cable that I bought on Amazon. My camera doesn't have wifi settings to turn off.  I have tried everything I can think of to test the ...

MikeE by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

What the heck is wrong with my camera?!

Pretty recently I began having some MAJOR focus issues- regardless of camera settings. I have calibrated my micro-adjustment settings between my camera and all lenses using "FoCal" and it seemed to fix the problem at the time, but after a shoot the n...

Canon EOS Ra question

Hello everyone, Hopefully someone can answer this question for me. Am considering purchasing a Canon EOS Ra (i know its an astrophotography camera), but would like to know if it can be use as a regular photo/video camera ( example: youtube videos)? K...

Rebel T7 won't focus in sport mode.

Hi,I just got my new Cannon Rebel T7 for Christmas and it will NOT focus in sport mode when I'm trying to take photos of my kids playing soccer/basketball/baseball.  I'm wondering if I have something set incorrectly.  Can soimeone help me?

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements