EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Horizontal lines on playback w/ the R6.

My R6 sudenly started showing dark, solid horizontal lines about 1/8" from the top and bottom of the screen during playback. The lines disappear when I zoom in and they are not present after I upload the pics to my phone. I have no idea what is causi...

Sborg by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Modifying EOS R 5 Viewfinder

I tried to modify the VF display in my new R5. I chose option 3 in the "VF info/toggle settings", and then removed (unchecked) the sidebar info and histogram. I only wanted to add the electronic level to the simple lower screen info. I could not get ...

Night Sky Using Live View Rebel T6

Been trying to teach myself some astrophotography basics in Houston. Really bright skies. Currently using the 18 - 55mm kit lens that I got with the camera. Even on a Houston "Clear" sky, the live view is just a black screen. Histogram shows all the ...

M6 ii Battery Door

I broke the battery door on my M6ii, Canon says that is not a part they have in stock. Anybody happen to have one of these laying around? I've searched the internet with no luck. Thanks my friends!

Resolved! 90D Viewfinder zoom question

Hello all. Forgive me if this has been asked before.  New to the forum.  I shoot sports in LA and have 2 - 1Dx Mark II and 1 - 1Dx Mark III and added a 90D to the arsenal for the higher MP size and intend it for static stuff like team photos.  I imme...

MalibuEd by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R HDMI Output without Canon Log

I'd like to use an R to do some green screen video and had a technical question about its HDMI output for an external recorder.  My understanding is that when using the Canon Log setting on 10 bit mode, you get a 4:2:2 10 bit signal.  Because I don't...

finnianp by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Histogram/Level in Viewfinder EOS R

Is there a way to only have the Histogram display in the viewfinder. I have figured out how to turned off the level on the Display and only have the Histogram but I can't seem to duplicate the same in the Viewfinder. I toggle the info button, but can...

Kim709 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements