EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T7 battery grip

I just purchased a Rebel T7 and I am trying to find a battery grip for it. I have been able to find third party battery grips for T7i but nothing for a T7. Is there a technical difference between the T7 and T7i such that make it incompatible? Any hel...

ddaydan by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Hot shoe issue

Hello everyone. New to the community and looking for help. Have a 70D that fell from my tripod with mic attached. The hot shoe mount pulled out all 4 screws. Read a bit online about using a blue or purple lock tite to reattach. No luck. 1screw hood f...

EOS Rebel T7 Wi-Fi Disabled

I've been trying to transfer the videos from my Canon EOS Rebel T7 to my computer. I had the correct USB and have it plugged in, but nothing happened. I disabled the wifi on my camera and tried to enable it again, but it won't give me the option to. ...

eos rp wi fi connecting to ipad pro

I am  able to connect my EOS rp to my iphone to see the images as I shoot them but not able to connect to my ipad pro. they are both on the same wi fi network, Also, how can I have the camera create it's own wi fi network, it I can then it would be ...

JDH by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

5D IV Video Colour Shifts on Manual

Hi all, I'm having a problem with my 5D where the colours on manual video mode are washed out/grey, whereas on all the other settings the colours are much more vibrant and consistent between them. It is only on manual that the colours seem to shift. ...

Conversion issue from cr2 to jpg

My camera is set up to save files in both cr2 and jpg.  When I look at a picture with brickwork, striations have been added to the jpg.  I downloaded the cr2 and viewed it in Canon Digital Photo Professional and there are no striations.  Exporting to...

cr2.png jpg.png
RichardZ by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

image.Canon limitations

How can we get feedback to Canon to request some changes to image.Canon?Why on earth would Canon not allow 1DX series bodies to work with image.Canon when it works with raw files and they allow it with R5?Why doesn't Canon allow you to work with Amaz...

HMN by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Movie Recording Has Stopped Automatically?

Hello, I have recently purchased a Canon EOS Rebel T6 with a Sandisk Ultra Plus SD Card with 64GB and 100 MB/s speed. When filming a video of myself in 1920x1080 quality, the movie recording stopped roughly around 12 minutes. I assumed for it to atle...

ctrl by Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements