EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1DX II cracked sensor??

 Admittedly I do not come anywhere close to pushing this pro body to its limits. I use this camera for commercial food & bev work along with some fast paced lifestyle work where I need the high frame rate and fast AF. Yesterday in the middle of my sh...

EC4A16F5-E752-4B8B-BE57-0619FF1E47BF.jpeg

Resolved! "spots" on image -

Purchased a 30D back in December. Have been very satisfied with the photos, using both 18-135 and a 70-300 lenses.  However I noticed a couple of "spots" on some images - using either lens - mostly showing up with a solid background - like open sky. ...

#Img_1009.jpg #Img_1416.jpg
Saluki by Enthusiast
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Mode Dial not choosing correct Mode

Hello Everyone! My new Canon 90d Camera was working fine but suddenly its Mode Dial stopped working properly. I make YouTube Makeup Tutorials. Its only working on A+ mode in video mode. And in photograghy Mode Dial is staying on P or A+ only. I am un...

60d won’t upload photos anywhere

I have had my 60d for years. I got a new lens. Took great photos. Now I can’t upload my photos to anything. I use a chromebook. I tried uploading to google and  2 other online storage sites. I can see the photos on my computer, I get an error message...

Lsenior by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Next step up from the 30D

I purchased a used Canon EOS 30D in December to try a digital SLR without spending a bundle. The 30d with the 70-300 and 18-135 lenses has been great. But as I only paid $50 for the camera body, I'm wondering if i should  now move up to a more "moder...

Saluki by Enthusiast
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! PPI

I have my Rebel T7 to save in RAW format, and when I transfer photos to my computer (and run them through the Adobe DNG converter so I can use them in PhotoShop), they end up with a PPI of 240. I know I can just just change the resolution in PS, but ...

JPlum by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

R5 dim viewfinder

While using R5 today view finder went very dim and has a greenish tint to it.  The brightness does not change when adjusting the manual brightness settings. Images look fine when viewed on display screen.

Kmwhite by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help!! Broken Autofocus

I have a canon rebel. Recently the autofocus stopped working completely. The lens will zoom in and out and eventually give up trying to focus, I can't take a photo at all!The camera has had no damage as I am aware.I have tried more than one lens and ...

mdavies18 by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I change the Creator name?

I purchased a used Canon 6D and had it astromodified. It works perfectly however when I checked the metadata from a recent shoot I noticed that the name of the original owner shows as the Creator. How can I change this to my name in the cameras softw...

RoBoFoto by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements