EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! EOS 40D Won't Power Up

I have a 40D I haven't used since I bought a 70D when it came out. The 40D has been stored in my bag in a closet without a battery, CF card, lens (body cap only), without anything that could render it useless. I brought it out of storage (not a hot a...

EOS R5 Eyes out of focus

I have a canon EOS R5 on a tripod. I have a Canon 28 to 70 mm f/2.0 L. I have face tracking on and eye detection enabled. My subject is 10 feet away. My ISO is at 200 l'm at f/2.0. My shutter speed is 1/8000. And I'm using a Canon 600EX-RT speedlite....

rkpsrh by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R won't shoot High Speed in manual

So I just picked up an EOS R, and for some reason it will only shoot high speed continuous in auto. When I switch it over to manual (all other settings the same) it only fires once per button click. When I pull up the Q menu, it has the HSC icon on t...

Resolved! EF-M lens on EOS Rebel T7 body

Hello All,I am relatively new to macrophotography and currently own an EOS Rebel T7. I would like to use a Laowa 65mm f/2.8 2x Ultra Macro lens with a Canon EF-M mount, which seems to be incompatible with the T7. Is there an adapter that would allow ...

Which camera body to get rid of?

Just got an R6 Mark II last week. Loving it so far!Do I sell my 6D Mark II, or my 5D mark III.Thinking the 6D Mark II, as I find the 5d Mark II feels/shoots better. Always found it was my go-to between the two. Thoughts are appreciated!

jeff9870 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Rebel SL1 image quality issues

Hello,Since receiving my Rebel kit for Christmas when it came out years ago, I have been rather unimpressed with its still image quality. Generally speaking, all shots appear to be out of focus along with random color saturation issues. Admittedly, m...

IMG_4187.JPG IMG_4204.JPG IMG_4208.JPG
MotoArts by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EOS R6 Mark II Images Lack Sharpness

I’ve had an R6 mark 2 for close to a month now and I struggle with image quality. I only have EF prime lenses and kit lenses, none of which cost more than $500. I use Lightroom to edit but I feel like my pictures lack sharpness and look like they wer...

Resolved! 5d Mark III main dial issue

I have a less than year old 5 D Mark III. The main dial becomes unresponsive several times. When this happens, I cannot change any of the camera settings using the main dial. The dial turns but nothing... also a little portrait symbol shows at the to...

Rrxpaul by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EOS 30D CF Card Error

hello, my EOS 30D flashes an error for CF cards, I've purchased a few cards and none of them have worked. When I try to format the CF card, I get the er99. I've tried updating the firmware (said none were available)I've downloaded ALL the updates on ...

hs123 by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements