EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon T50 broken light meter?

Hello!I recently inherited a Canon T50 and have been experimenting with film photography. However, whenever I attempt to shoot, the P warning for dim lighting flashes, regardless of how dim the lighting actually is. I could point the camera directly ...

Resolved! EOS 80 blurry picture

I have a Canon EOS 80 and seems every other picture I take is blurry. I wander if it’s the lens that I have. Any suggestions to what is the best lens to use for up close pictures? I am trying to capture the subject clear and the background blurry tha...

6D Markii auto-focus issues

Hello,I was wondering if anyone might have any insight in an issue I have been having with a 6Dmii that I purchased at the end of August. I have been a long time Canon user and previously was using the Canon 6D as my main body (still have it). When I...

Namra38 by Contributor
  • 41 replies
  • 2 likes

R3 Auto Focus Issues

Have had the R3 since it's introduction and up till now, fantastic piece of equipment! Recently however it has begun to have issues with auto focus, regardless of the lens attached, settings or lighting. Going to to a complete reset of the software t...

Paddysup by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 350D Sigma Lens Compatibility

Novice with a Canon 350D eosI have a 350D eos which I'm enjoying using. I was given a Sigma mini zoom 39~80 F/3.5 lens which seems in great condition. Can the mini zoom be mounted to my canon body. If so what is requiredMany thanks guys gals

Resolved! Canon R8 with Godox TT350C Flash

Happy new owner of a Canon R8, still learning. I switched from Fuji and had a very good experience with my Godox TT350F flash - lightweight, powerful, tons of features and affordable. After reading the R8 manual and some online reviews, I'm wondering...

mmbrombe by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon R8 using off camera flash?

Hello!I've been considering upgrading R10 to R8 for my first full frame. I use off camera flashes almost daily and I have been seeing on YouTube and through google that having no mechanical shutter and only having electronic could possibly make it wh...

Muted colors on EOS R

I've had a Canon EOS R for a few months now and my only complaint is that is seems the colors in my shots are very muted until I post process. I'm shooting landscape photography generally in good lighting at F11. Increasing the ISO or exposure time d...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements