EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interval Timer on My eos r 10 not working

Hi so im trying to shoot an interval timer of the sun today. I have the time set for 3:00:00 hours and 90 for the shots. It should be a shot every 2 minutes but it doesn’t shoot after i initially hit the shutter to begin the interval. Anyone know why...

6D Mark II Locked on Error 70

After struggling for an hour or so with third-party camera-control software I ended up with an ERR 70 on my 6d Mk II. The software that I was using is from a reputable developer; it is widely used by astrophotographers and I have been using it for ye...

Davoud by Enthusiast
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 2000D - Auto Focus Seems Off

Hello fellow Canon users,I have a 2000D and a 50mm f/1.8 lens and I'm trying to shoot fast action photos. Currently my main subjects are my dogs. Standing still they're of good quality. When I try to shoot while playing, fetching, etc. the Auto Focus...

dly by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 6D Mark II shutter issue

I purchased a MarkII 6D in January and just recently took pictures at an equestrian event. The shutter button stopped working pretty quickly. I turned off the camera and then removed and reinserted the battery. The camera did not have any issues for ...

Resolved! EOS 6D live view issue

My EOS 6D will not show me my aperture adjustments in my view finder or live view. When I take the picture, it shows that I am switching the lighting, but I’m having to guess and hope that it’s at the right setting since it won’t show me. Happened al...

recording to external recorder with EOS R3

Recently purchased newest version of Atomos Ninja V and own a Canon R3.  Having difficulty figuring out the right camera / monitor settings to get R3 to record to Ninja only.  Currently I can only record to card slots in the camera body.  Using HDMI ...

cbdavey by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R7 Video shooting overwrote my pictures?

Hi all, this morning I took my daughter to her dance class, which was a big treat because normally her mom always takes her.  Anyway, I brought along my new R7 and I took pictures of her before the class started and many many more while it was going....

nbrantr by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 700D stuck in Q-mode

I’ve had my Canon 700D from a 5 years, and a 2 years ago I got the Q menu locked showing up in all of the manual modes. I’ve searched the internet for hours to see if there’s a way to fix it but I can’t find anything. The issues include: Touch screen...

Tips for documenting names of photo subjects

Many times I have taken photos and then later when I download them I was sure of the subject.  Like if I took a photo of a piece of equipment or large engine I could not remember the name of the subject in the photo.  What is a good method to take no...

chzuck by Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R Crop mode selection

I am interested in a unique look of rounded images on a full frame sensor by using APC lenses. I want to be able to turn off crop mode when I mount an APC lens on a full frame camera. Please update the firmware to allow this. 

HenryKalb by Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements