EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lens is not registering on R6

Hi, I purchased the 35mm last year and it was working correctly. I attached it to my R6 a month ago and my R6 was not recognizing my lens. I reattached it multiple times and it is no longer recognizing it. Do you know what might be wrong? 

Resolved! Canon 5D mark iv to a RF lens

Hello! So I recently just bought a Canon 5D mark IV and I currently use the lens that is 100mm-400mm, and it just doesn't seem that it goes as far as I would like. I am super interested in the refurbished RF600mm F11 IS STM lens. Although I know I ha...

Rokinon series II 85mm f1.4 on a T8i

The rokinon series II 85mm f1.4 lens is fully manual. Manual focus, manual aperture adjustment, no IS it doesn't even have the electrical contacts on the flange for the camera to recognize that a lens is even there. My question is what settings do I ...

Jedase84 by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EOS 700D zoom problems

I have a EOS 700D and have been using it for years with different lenses and it is always zoomed in compared to any other camera I use. Is there a way to reset this? I have tried reseting the whole camera. Thanks!

Lana by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EOS Rebel 200D questions

Hi -I have Canon EOS Rebel 200D and using the Canon Image EF-S 17-55 f/2.8 IS USM lens.Two questions:1. Taking close up portraits  - What camera/lens setting should I use to blur the background so to speak ?2. Sports - cheerleading images - good came...

EOS 1100D no access to memory card?

I just got a almost new  EOS 1100D camera and I'm new to this kind of photography.I just emptied the old 4 GB memorycard, and reinserted in the camera, ready to start (I thought) and now it gives the next message: No acces to card, you need to format...

Canonbus by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements