EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T5i 700D video recording stops

I tried to record a video this morning and the recording shut off after a few seconds. I keep seeing the 5 level indicator on my display. I don't understand about slow writing speed.  My memory card still has 75% space available and has a mix of phot...

Lan205 by Occasional Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Tips for improving action shots on EOS R

Hi allI currently hobby with pet photography.One of the things I’m struggling with is that my EOS R does not pick up animal faces or eyes using the AF system - instead it usually focuses to their noses - I use third party lenses so not sure if this w...

Camera settings changing

Hi all, I've been experiencing a few issues with the camera settings. I'm not entirely sure what is causing this issue as it could be anything to do with the computer, camera or software but the camera settings keep changing on their own. The camera ...

Resolved! Looking for wifi adapter for Canon 5Ds

Hi All, Can anyone here make recommendations on how and what kind of wifi adapter I can buy for my Canon 5Ds? I've looked at the Canon website and this is what they have Canon W-E1 Wi-Fi adapter. I don't particularly like this solution because it wou...

limvo05 by Super Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

M50 video quality problem

[To help users who might be encountering the same problem, we've restored the original text to provide context to the replies below] Hi, I'm new user of M50 and I have a video quality problem. When I take a photo, it looks great, but when I shoot vid...

Piotr82 by New Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

70D seems to have stopped autofocusing

I have searched and searched through these posts, and elsewhere online, but have not found a solution. 70D camera seems to not be able to focus. Was working great a few days ago, have never had a problem in the previous 2 years. Have recently been us...

schaffs by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Exp sim

I went to use camera and “exp. sim” was flashing on screen but not in view finder. First why was it flashing

Cleaner by Occasional Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Canon EOS M50 Headphones

Hi Guys, I thought this may be the place to find an answer to this. Is there anyway to connect headphones to the M50 so that I can monitor audio whilst recording? Is there any adapters or settings or anything really? Thanks in advance. James